This summer dive deep into the world of sharks at SEA LIFE Orlando, which is hosting its annual “Summer of Sharks” through August 27, 2023.
During this year’s Summer of Sharks event, visitors will get the chance to learn more about the Zebra, Epaulette, Bonnethead, White Spotted Bamboo, and Coral Cat shark.
Guests can participate in a Shark Scavenger Hunt for a shark-themed prize, or book a special Summer of Sharks behind the scenes tour.
And of course admission includes a whole world of aquatic ecosystems to discover and enjoy, with marine life ranging from fish to turtles to stingrays to, yes, sharks.
Admission starts at $34.99 per adult, but there are discounts for Florida residents. Admission can also be bundled with access to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and/or The Wheel, which all inhabit the same building.
SEA LIFE Orlando is located at ICON Park Orlando on International Drive. Parking is free, and there are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat before or after your visit.
For more details, head to VisitSeaLife.com/Orlando.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023