The 25th Anniversary production of “Riverdance” is coming to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts January 20-22, 2023, and you won’t want to miss this legendary show.
“Riverdance” began as an act on the EuroVision Song Contest, and quickly grew to an international sensation that introduced the whole world to the precision of Irish dancing.
Since Riverdance began performances in Dublin in 1995, the show has…
- Played more than 15,000 performances
- Been seen live by over 28.5 million people worldwide
- Played throughout 48 countries across 6 continents
- Played to a global television audience of more than 3.5 billion people
- Sold over 3 million copies of the Grammy Award-winning CD
- Sold 10 million Riverdance videos & DVDs
- Riverdance holds the Guinness World Record for the ‘Longest Riverdance Line’
- 2,500 of the next generation of dancers have attended Riverdance Summer School and learned iconic Riverdance steps
And this tour continues the legacy with a reimagining by producer Moya Doherty and director John McColgan, a re-recorded soundtrack by composer Bill Whelan, and innovative and spectacular lighting, projection, stage and costume designs.
Tickets for “Riverdance 25th Anniversary Show” are $44.75, and are available at DrPhillipsCenter.org, or at the venue box office.
Once you have your tickets, I also recommend purchasing your parking in advance to make it a great evening. You can do so via the website, as well.
The current troupe of “Riverdance” recently appeared on “America’s Got Talent,” and this video will give you a taste of the full show.
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023