Foodies, sip and sample your way around a world of international food at SeaWorld Orlando during its annual Seven Seas Food Festival, every Thursday through Sunday from February 3 through May 7, 2023.
During the event, marketplaces will be set up around the park offering culinary delights from just about every continent, from the Americas to the Caribbean to Asia to the Mediterranean, as well as dishes that cater to vegans.
Some of the new food items guests can taste this year include:
- Parmesan Truffle fries: Grana Padano cheese, fresh parsley, winter white truffle oil
- Pork Belly Feijoada: pork belly and black bean Brazilian stew, garnished with green onions
- Ropa Vieja: 12-hour slow cooked shredded beef served on top of smashed plantains, garnished with micro cilantro
- Classic Reuben: thin-sliced pastrami served on marbled rye bread with sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, garnished with a gherkin
- Italian Beef Arancini: arancini served on top of San Marzano tomato sauce, garnished with fresh basil
- Strawberry shortcake `a la mode: vanilla ice cream served with yellow cake, topped with strawberry glaze
- Jameson Bread Pudding: Jameson-infused bread pudding topped with Jameson anglaise sauce
In addition to the amazing food, this year’s festival includes SeaWorld’s expansive beverage menu ever with more than 75 specially curated cocktails and wines, and more than 75 craft beers from Florida and beyond.
New this year is the Caribbean Moonshine Tasting booth, which will feature:
- Marmalade Mayhem: Orange 80 Proof Moonshine
- Cat 5: Coconut 80 Proof Moonshine
- Passionfruit Prohibition: Passionfruit 80 Proof Moonshine
- Banana Breeze: Banana 80 Proof Moonshine
- PB & C Cannonball: Peanut Butter and Chocolate 80 Proof Moonshine
Save on samples with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard for $70 or save up to 50% with the fan favorite 15-sample lanyard for $85 (add an extra 3 samples to that 15 if you’re a Passholder).
Along with the delicious eats, Seven Seas will once again feature a line-up of concerts kicking off with R&B legends En Vogue on Saturday, February 4.
Reserved seats are available for every concert starting at $9.99 per person, or take your chance with complimentary general admission.
Concerts take place at Bayside Stadium, and here are all of the artists confirmed so far:
- February 4: En Vogue (R&B)
- February 5: REO Speedwagon (Rock
- February 11: The Commodores (Funk & Soul)
- February 18: Collective Soul (Rock)
- February 19: Jerry Rivera (Latin)
- February 25: Don McLean (Rock)
- February 26: Ludacris (Hip Hop)
- March 4: Joey Fatone & Friends (Pop)
- March 26: Eli Young Band (Country)
Access to the festival and the concerts is included with park admission, including the Fun Card.
For more information, including full menus, or to purchase admission, lanyards, or other upgrades, visit seaworld.com/orlando.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023