The 2022 Festival of Trees is now running at the Orlando Museum of Art through November 20, and it’s a great way to get into the holiday season.
Organizations and individuals alike decorate trees, wreaths, and more, then those that attend the event can purchase these items for their homes and offices. Money raised from the sales benefits the museum.
This year’s theme is “Gifts of the Season,” where guests will be transported to a time of old-fashioned holiday gatherings, but designers can also choose to decorate the trees with themes from whimsical to sports.
If you want to check it out in person, tickets are $20 per adult, and $12 for children (3-12) and seniors (60+). Parking is an additional $7.
You can purchase advance tickets, and find out more information on the Festival of the Trees at OMArt.org.
Here are some of my favorite trees and wreaths on display this year.
- ‘Hadestown’ Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando December 13–18, 2022 - December 2, 2022
- The Santa Workshop Experience Returns To Orlando’s ICON Park for 2022 - December 1, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022