The 2022 Festival of Trees is now running at the Orlando Museum of Art through November 20, and it’s a great way to get into the holiday season.
Organizations and individuals alike decorate trees, wreaths, and more, then those that attend the event can purchase these items for their homes and offices. Money raised from the sales benefits the museum.
This year’s theme is “Gifts of the Season,” where guests will be transported to a time of old-fashioned holiday gatherings, but designers can also choose to decorate the trees with themes from whimsical to sports.
If you want to check it out in person, tickets are $20 per adult, and $12 for children (3-12) and seniors (60+). Parking is an additional $7.
You can purchase advance tickets, and find out more information on the Festival of the Trees at OMArt.org.
Here are some of my favorite trees and wreaths on display this year.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023