Florida’s largest Maker event, Maker Faire Orlando, returns to the Central Florida Fairgrounds the weekend of November 5-6, 2022, for its 10th Anniversary event.
Individuals behind the exhibits are known as ‘Makers’ and range from tech enthusiasts to crafters and scientists to garage tinkerers of all ages and backgrounds.
The two-day event is expected to draw 10,000 attendees and includes over 250 exhibits, Power Racing, Combat Robots, Nerdy Derby, and much more on display throughout three air-conditioned exhibit halls, as well as green spaces filled with hands-on activities, workshops and competitions.
Make t-shirts and buttons, learn to solder, watch robot battles and drone racing, and so much more throughout this weekend. Maker Faire is a family-friendly showcase of invention, creativity, and resourcefulness
“Maker Faire is a gathering of fascinating, curious people who enjoy learning and who love sharing what they can do. From engineers to artists to scientists to crafters, Maker Faire is a venue for these ‘makers’ to show their hobbies, experiments or projects,” said founder Ian Cole.
Advance tickets start at $15 for youth and students and $20 for adults. Children under age three are FREE. Add a second day to your one-day ticket for $10.
Tickets will be $5 more per person at the gate on November 5 and 6.
For more information and tickets visit makerfaireorlando.com.
By purchasing a ticket to Maker Faire Orlando online by November 4th, 2022, you are automatically entered to win a DeltaMaker 3D Printer!
Hours are 10am to 5pm both Saturday and Sunday.
Parking is free, and there will be a variety of food and beverages available for purchase each day.
First responders, active military and Veterans receive free admission to Maker Faire Orlando with identification. Employees of schools, colleges, universities, homeschool educators and libraries also receive free admission to Maker Faire Orlando with identification. More details at the link above.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022