Florida’s largest Maker event, Maker Faire Orlando, returns to the Central Florida Fairgrounds the weekend of November 5-6, 2022, for its 10th Anniversary event.
Individuals behind the exhibits are known as ‘Makers’ and range from tech enthusiasts to crafters and scientists to garage tinkerers of all ages and backgrounds.
The two-day event is expected to draw 10,000 attendees and includes over 250 exhibits, Power Racing, Combat Robots, Nerdy Derby, and much more on display throughout three air-conditioned exhibit halls, as well as green spaces filled with hands-on activities, workshops and competitions.
Make t-shirts and buttons, learn to solder, watch robot battles and drone racing, and so much more throughout this weekend. Maker Faire is a family-friendly showcase of invention, creativity, and resourcefulness
“Maker Faire is a gathering of fascinating, curious people who enjoy learning and who love sharing what they can do. From engineers to artists to scientists to crafters, Maker Faire is a venue for these ‘makers’ to show their hobbies, experiments or projects,” said founder Ian Cole.
Advance tickets start at $15 for youth and students and $20 for adults. Children under age three are FREE. Add a second day to your one-day ticket for $10.
Tickets will be $5 more per person at the gate on November 5 and 6.
For more information and tickets visit makerfaireorlando.com.
By purchasing a ticket to Maker Faire Orlando online by November 4th, 2022, you are automatically entered to win a DeltaMaker 3D Printer!
Hours are 10am to 5pm both Saturday and Sunday.
Parking is free, and there will be a variety of food and beverages available for purchase each day.
First responders, active military and Veterans receive free admission to Maker Faire Orlando with identification. Employees of schools, colleges, universities, homeschool educators and libraries also receive free admission to Maker Faire Orlando with identification. More details at the link above.
Read our recap of Maker Faire Orlando 2018.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023