Starting September 1, Teak Neighborhood Grill is hosting its 4th Annual “Burger World Tour” at its restaurants, offering a different burger each day for only $7.
From Teak’s popular “Drunken Monk” (pictured above, and one of my favorites), to the aptly-named “Spicy Veronica,” and even the “Cronie Burger” (featured on the hit television shows “Food Paradise” and “Late Night Eats”), mouthwatering burger favorites from Teak’s ever-evolving main menu and Underground Menu will be showcased in Teak’s 2022 Burger World Tour.
We did the tour in 2020, and you can check out our review.
Burger Tour Calendar
Here is the calendar list of burgers so you can plan your visits:
The event runs through September 30, 2022, and the $7 price includes the burger only.
Sides are available separately, which allows you to customize your meal, since they offer more than just fries.
Teak Neighborhood Grill has two Central Florida locations:
- 6400 Time Square Avenue in Orlando’s MetroWest neighborhood
- 901 South Orange Avenue in Maitland.
For more information, visit TeakOrlando.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023