“Sip and Savor,” a summer celebration of Orlando’s food and drink scene, returns to delight foodies August 8-21, 2022.
Sponsored by the Audubon Park Garden District, College Park Main Street, Curry Ford West, Mills 50, Ivanhoe Village, The Milk District, Parramore District, SODO District, Thornton Park District, and West Lakes District, “Sip and Savor” celebrates the great food and drink locations of these collective Orlando Main Streets.
Among those participating in 2022 are:
- The Aardvark
- Art’s Sandwich Shop
- The Bandbox
- Bites & Bubbles
- Black Rooster Taqueria
- The Chef & I
- The District Gastrobar
- The 808
- Firebirds Wood Fire Grill
- Hungry Pants
- Infusion Tea
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing
- La Femme du Fromage
- Maxines On Shine
- MX Taco
- Quantam Leap Winery
- Ten10 Brewing
Participating restaurants will be offering specials for lunch and/or dinner. There are also specials on adult beverages at some locations, for those 21+.
The full listing of restaurants, along with their Sip and Savor deals, can be found online at SipandSavorOtown.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023