SeaWorld Orlando is once again closing out the summer with the return of its Craft Beer Festival, running weekends August 5 – September 5, 2022.
Craft Beer and More
Guests can taste more than 100 beverage offerings, which include a mix of domestic and local Florida favorites.
Some of the local breweries featured include Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company, Crooked Can, Motorworks Brewing and Orange Blossom Brewing Co.
There are also several new cocktails and beers options this year. They include:
- Blackberry Bramble – Hendrick’s Gin, Blackberry, Lemon
- Strawberry Frosé – Tito’s vodka, Beso Del Sol Rose Sangria, Strawberry
- Antarctica Chiller – Orange Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Lemonade
- Florida Ave Tangerine Splash Fruited Wheat Ale
- Brew Bus Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 3 Daughters Signature Apple Cider
- Ivanhoe Park Halftoberfest Vienna Lager
- Suncreek Strawberry Blonde Ambition Ale
- Swamp Head Wild Night Honey Cream Ale
- Brew Hub Key Lime Pie Sour
- Sierra Nevada Sunny Little Thing Citrus Wheat Ale
Guests can also explore an array of food options including new festival fare such as:
- Sunshine City Dog – All Beef Hot Dog, Sunshine City Beer Infused Sauerkraut & Beer Cheese, Crispy Onions
- Birria Pork Tacos – Oaxaca Cheese, Charred Green Onion, Maduro Guajillo Chile Broth
- Oktoberfest Walking Taco – Frito’s, Oktoberfest Märzen Beer Chili, Shredded Lettuce, Cheddar, Sour Cream
- Slow Braised Beef Short Ribs – Creamy Stone Grits, Crispy Shallots, IPA Au Jus
- Boozy S’mores – Graham Cracker, Hefeweizen Marshmallow Fluff, Chocolate Ganache
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie – Milk Chocolate, Kentucky Bourbon, Caramelized Pecans
- Maduro Brown Ale Cupcake – Sponge Cake Soaked in Jameson Simple Syrup, Bailey’s Irish Buttercream Frosting
For the best value in tasting a variety of food and drink offerings, guests can purchase a Craft Beer Fest Sampler Lanyard, starting at only $55.
Annual Pass Members need to log-in to get a special lanyard offer.
More Time to Party
The festival even starts earlier in the day than ever before, running from noon until one hour before the park closes on event days.
But what if it rains? SeaWorld Orlando’s commitment is if the rain ruins the fun at the park, guests will receive a complimentary return visit to be used within one year of their initial visit.
They just need to stop by the Guest Services Counter or submit their information online. Guests will need their original admission ticket or order number to receive a Sunny Day Ticket.
Annual Pass Members and certain ticket packages are not eligible for Sunny Day Tickets.
All this, and Electric Ocean will still be lighting up select nights at the park through September 5.
The Craft Beer Festival runs Friday through Sunday and is included with park admission, including Fun Cards and Annual Passes (which start at just $13/month for Florida residents).
For all the details, visit SeaWorld.com/Orlando.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023