Huey Magoo’s will be opening its first location in downtown Orlando on Wednesday, August 17, 2022.
The brand will commemorate the grand opening of its 32nd location with a special ribbon cutting at 10:30am.
Huey Magoo’s is known for their chicken tenders and a menu that includes signature grilled, hand-breaded or “sauced” premium chicken tenders, farm fresh salads, sandwiches, and wraps.
The 1,800 square foot restaurant is located at at 342 North Orange Avenue, on the ground floor of the MAA Robinson building, and features an outdoor patio.
Huey Magoo’s Downtown Orlando will offer dine-in/out, take-out, and delivery through third-party delivery services DoorDash and Uber Eats.
This is the first Huey Magoo’s store for franchisees Carlos Ferreira, Marcos Alencar and Christianne Petrola, who are seasoned restaurateurs for concepts including Johnny Rockets and Sbarro Pizza.
“We are very excited to open Huey Magoo’s first restaurant in Downtown Orlando,” says Carlos Ferreira. “Whether residents of MAA or nearby businesses or visitors of Downtown, we look forward to serving the bustling Downtown community.” Howard continues, “Huey Magoo’s raving fans in Orlando have spoken, and we are thrilled to finally open a location Downtown under terrific franchisees Carlos and partners.”
For more information and a complete list of locations, visit HueyMagoos.com.
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023
- The Wheel at ICON Park Evacuated After Power Outage on New Year’s Eve - January 1, 2023
- “Jurassic World Live Tour” Roars Into Orlando’s Amway Center Jan 13-16, 2023 + We Have a Discount Code! - December 30, 2022