It appears that New York-based hotel firm Nobu Hospitality has plans to build a Nobu Hotel Orlando near Walt Disney World.
The firm, co-founded by actor Robert De Niro, Meir Teper, and Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, will be collaborating with Mexico-based RCD Hotels on the development.
Plans for the luxury Nobu Hotel Orlando include 300 guest rooms, including eight villas, and a 50-unit residential area.
The development will sit on 50 acres just north of the Orlando World Center Marriott, and also include meeting and event space, and an Orlando outpost of foodie fave Nobu restaurant.
Nobu describes their properties as a blend of “modern cool luxury and minimal Japanese tradition into the concept of a lifestyle hotel.”
Nobu Hotels has 13 hotels, including locations in Miami Beach and Las Vegas. Other upcoming new locations include Atlanta, New Orleans, and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Nobu Hotel Orlando is expected to open in 2024, according to the brand’s website.
[Images courtesy Nobu Hospitality]
- Orange County Regional History Center Offering Free Admission to See Pulse Memorial Crosses - June 9, 2023
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- onePULSE Foundation Announces Seven-Year Anniversary Pulse Remembrance Week Activities - June 1, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023