“Hamilton” will return to Walt Disney Theater at Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts from October 26 to November 20, 2022.
Single tickets will go on sale to the general public Thursday, July 14 at 10am ET.
About the Show
Part of the AdventHealth Broadway in Orlando 22/23 season, “Hamilton” tell the story of American founding father, Alexander Hamilton, made modern with a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway.
With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, Hamilton is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography.
It has won Tony®, Grammy® and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
I had the pleasure to see it when it was in town before, and you can read my “Hamilton” review to learn more.
I’ll also be co-hosting a fun chat about the show a week before it opens, so keep an eye on our Twitter for details at #OrlandoBroadwaySeries.
What You Need To Know:
The best option for buying tickets will be online at drphillipscenter.org/hamilton.
Tickets will also be sold by phone through the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office at 407.358.6603, or in person at the box office.
Purchasing tickets from any other seller or website runs a high risk of receiving fraudulent tickets or paying extremely inflated prices. Ticket buyers who purchase tickets from a ticket broker or any third party should be aware that Dr. Phillips Center is unable to reprint or replace lost, replicated, or stolen tickets, and is unable to contact patrons with additional information.
If you arrive at a Dr. Phillips Center performance with a fraudulent ticket, you will not be allowed entry.
How to Purchase Tickets Online:
Join the virtual waiting room. Log into your drphillipscenter.org account starting at 10am Thursday, July 14. If you don’t have one, I recommend setting one up before the tickets go on sale to save time.
Click the “Get Tickets” button to hold your place in line, once tickets are on sale.If you’re on the “Hamilton” page before 10am, you’ll need to refresh the page in order to access the “Get Tickets” button. Your place in line is secure as long as you stay online.
Once you reach the buying page, you have 10 minutes to complete your purchase. There is a maximum of nine tickets purchased per household address,and all sales are final. Confirm the date and time before you buy because there are no refunds or exchanges.
Buy parking at the same time. Many options are available in downtown Orlando, including valet parking at the Dr. Phillips Center, public transit and self-parking in nearby garages. You can add valet to your online cart before finishing your ticket purchase.
After buying tickets, you’ll get a confirmation email. Hang onto that confirmation because it has your order number and other important information.
Keep Your Tickets Safe!
To protect your purchase and assure the validity of tickets, they’ll be distributed as digital tickets only.
Each ticket has a one-of-a-kind barcode that will activate the day of your show. Do not share a photo of your Hamilton tickets with with this barcode visible, especially on social media.
If your tickets are lost or stolen, call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office at 407.358.6603.
To learn more about digital tickets, or parking options, visit the “Know Before You Go” page at drphillipscenter.org/kbyg and look for the “All About Tickets” section.
- Huey Magoo’s to Grand Open in Downtown Orlando August 17, 2022 .. #HueyMagoos #OrlandoFoodies #DowntownOrlando - August 16, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Issues Challenge for National Roller Coaster Day Aug. 16 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #RollerCoasters #NationalRollerCoasterDay - August 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando To Host Passholder Appreciation Days Aug 15 – Sept 30, 2022 .. #UniversalOrlando #UOAP #PassholderAppreciationDays - August 12, 2022
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022