Central Florida’s Gatorland is offering a special 50% off discount on single day admissions for Florida Residents through July 31, 2022.
Through the end of the month, you can enjoy a day at Gatorland for $16.50 for adults ($11.50/age 3-12 and $15.99 seniors 60+), according to the attraction.
This includes access to a giant alligator breeding marsh, the White Gator Swamp, a crocodile habitat, a petting zoo (which is now also home to capybaras), a bird aviary, the Gator Gully Splash pad, and Up-Close Encounters Shows.
A zip-line course and the Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure are available for additional fees.
Tickets must be purchased at the admission gate and a valid Florida ID must be presented to get the discount. A single-day pass is normally $32.99.
Florida residents are also able to apply the cost of their admission towards the purchase of an annual pass that comes with extended benefits like discounts on food and beverage.
Visit Gatorland.com for more information.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022