Central Florida’s Gatorland is offering a special 50% off discount on single day admissions for Florida Residents through July 31, 2022.
Through the end of the month, you can enjoy a day at Gatorland for $16.50 for adults ($11.50/age 3-12 and $15.99 seniors 60+), according to the attraction.
This includes access to a giant alligator breeding marsh, the White Gator Swamp, a crocodile habitat, a petting zoo (which is now also home to capybaras), a bird aviary, the Gator Gully Splash pad, and Up-Close Encounters Shows.
A zip-line course and the Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure are available for additional fees.
Tickets must be purchased at the admission gate and a valid Florida ID must be presented to get the discount. A single-day pass is normally $32.99.
Florida residents are also able to apply the cost of their admission towards the purchase of an annual pass that comes with extended benefits like discounts on food and beverage.
Visit Gatorland.com for more information.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023