Starting August 1, Orlando’s Bites & Bubbles restaurant will be kicking off a new weekday Happy Hour.
Enjoy a glass of Perrier-Jouet champagne for only $10, while House wines are $6 per glass. Cocktail specials are priced at $10.
Happy hour bites include deviled eggs, smoked fish dip, wagyu beef sliders, and more.
The Happy Hour runs Monday through Friday from 4:30pm to 6pm. It is only available at the Main Bar, Rooftop Bar and Lanai seating.
Bites & Bubbles is located in the Mills 50 district at the Mills Park Plaza (1618 N. Mills Avenue).
For more information, visit bitesbubbles.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022