Taco lovers rejoice! The Orlando Weekly is bringing back their annual Orlando Taco Week promotion April 6-20, 2022.
Actually running two weeks, participating restaurants will be offering $5 taco specials to enjoy. Other specials and the regular menus will also be available.
Participating restaurants include: American Social Orlando, Catrina’s Mexican to the Bone, City Pub, Cocina Maya Mexican Grill, The Copper Rocket, Don Julio Mexican Kitchen (Chickasaw, Eagle Creek, Lake Mary, and Waterford Lakes), The 808, El Patron, Gnarly Barley, Guacamole Mexican Grill, Island Wing Company, Jacked Up Vegan, Jimmy Hula’s (Altamonte Springs, downtown Orlando, Lake Mary, Winter Park), Juniors Diner & Mexican Grill, Maya Rosa BBQ, MX Taco, Orlando Meats, The Pass Progressive Cuisine, Persimmon Hollow Lake Eola, Pig Floyd’s Urban BBQ, Publix Aprons, Roque Pub, SmokeMade Meats + Eats, Something Fishy (Altamonte, Apopka), Taco Rio Mexican, Tako Cheena, Taqueria Los Primos, Tavern at the Creek, The Tavern Bar & Grill, and Tijuana Flats (Apopka, College Park, Millenia, Orange Lake and Sand Lake/Dr. Phillips).
Offerings range from standard taco offerings to creative ones. You’ll find a variety of protein offerings from meat to seafood, and several locations will also have vegetarian and vegan tacos.
If you plan to hit more than one place, make sure you get your digital Taco Passport. Get your passport “stamped” by scanning the QR code provided by your server at each participating restaurant & earn points to be entered to win prizes which include a pair of round-trip tickets to Mexico courtesy of Aeromexico.
Now some caveats:
- Some specials may sell out for the day. Don’t make a fuss, just try again another day.
- There may be waits. Be patient, please.
- These restaurants are working hard, so maybe order a drink or side in addition to the special.
- If you post to social media, don’t forget to use the hashtag #OrlandoTacoWeek.
- Don’t forget to tip.
- For all the details, including each location’s specials, visit OrlandoTacoWeek.com.
- Orange County Regional History Center Offering Free Admission to See Pulse Memorial Crosses - June 9, 2023
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- onePULSE Foundation Announces Seven-Year Anniversary Pulse Remembrance Week Activities - June 1, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023