Taco lovers rejoice! The Orlando Weekly is bringing back their annual Orlando Taco Week promotion April 6-20, 2022.
Actually running two weeks, participating restaurants will be offering $5 taco specials to enjoy. Other specials and the regular menus will also be available.
Participating restaurants include: American Social Orlando, Catrina’s Mexican to the Bone, City Pub, Cocina Maya Mexican Grill, The Copper Rocket, Don Julio Mexican Kitchen (Chickasaw, Eagle Creek, Lake Mary, and Waterford Lakes), The 808, El Patron, Gnarly Barley, Guacamole Mexican Grill, Island Wing Company, Jacked Up Vegan, Jimmy Hula’s (Altamonte Springs, downtown Orlando, Lake Mary, Winter Park), Juniors Diner & Mexican Grill, Maya Rosa BBQ, MX Taco, Orlando Meats, The Pass Progressive Cuisine, Persimmon Hollow Lake Eola, Pig Floyd’s Urban BBQ, Publix Aprons, Roque Pub, SmokeMade Meats + Eats, Something Fishy (Altamonte, Apopka), Taco Rio Mexican, Tako Cheena, Taqueria Los Primos, Tavern at the Creek, The Tavern Bar & Grill, and Tijuana Flats (Apopka, College Park, Millenia, Orange Lake and Sand Lake/Dr. Phillips).
Offerings range from standard taco offerings to creative ones. You’ll find a variety of protein offerings from meat to seafood, and several locations will also have vegetarian and vegan tacos.
If you plan to hit more than one place, make sure you get your digital Taco Passport. Get your passport “stamped” by scanning the QR code provided by your server at each participating restaurant & earn points to be entered to win prizes which include a pair of round-trip tickets to Mexico courtesy of Aeromexico.
Now some caveats:
- Some specials may sell out for the day. Don’t make a fuss, just try again another day.
- There may be waits. Be patient, please.
- These restaurants are working hard, so maybe order a drink or side in addition to the special.
- If you post to social media, don’t forget to use the hashtag #OrlandoTacoWeek.
- Don’t forget to tip.
- For all the details, including each location’s specials, visit OrlandoTacoWeek.com.
- Chicken Guy! in Winter Park Launches New Breakfast Menu .. #ChickenGuy #WinterPark #Foodies - May 23, 2022
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind’ Opens at EPCOT May 27 .. #GOTG #GOTGCosmicRewind #WaltDisneyWorld - May 22, 2022
- Marlow’s Tavern Adds Seasonal Dishes to Menu for Summer 2022 .. #MarlowsTavern #Foodies - May 20, 2022
- Universal Orlando Announces ‘Universal Monsters: Legends Collide’ Haunted House for Halloween Horror Nights 2022 .. #HHN2022 #UniversalOrlando #HalloweenHorrorNights #Horror - May 17, 2022
- Gator Week Returns To Wild Florida With Free Admission And More May 23-28, 2022 .. @WildFlorida #WildFlorida #GatorWeek - May 16, 2022
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns May 17-May 30, 2022 .. #OrlandoFringe #KidsFringe #OrlandoArts - May 12, 2022
- Viva La Música Returns To SeaWorld Orlando Weekends May 14-23, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #VivaLaMusica - May 11, 2022
- Gatorpalooza Returns to Gatorland May 14-15, 2022 .. @Gatorland #Gatorland #OrlandoAttractions #Gatorpalooza - May 10, 2022
- MegaCon Orlando 2022 Hosts All-Star Line-Up Of Guests, Panels, and More May 19-22 at Orange County Convention Center .. @MegaConOrlando #LOTR #StarTrek #StarWars #MEGACONOrlando - May 9, 2022
- Monster Jam World Finals XXI Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 21-22, 2022 + We Have a Discount Code .. #MonsterJam #MonsterTrucks #OrlandoSports - May 6, 2022