MegaCon Orlando, the Southeast’s largest fan convention, returns to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando May 19-22, 2022, with a star-studded line-up of guests.
This four-day fest features celebrities from the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and comics. Fans can meet their favorites, get autographs and photos, view Q&A panels, and more.
Among the guests scheduled to appear are:
- From The Lord of the Rings trilogy – Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Billy Boyd, and Dominic Monaghan
- From Star Trek: TNG – Brent Spiner and Levar Burton
- From Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Giancarlo Esposito, Katee Sackhoff, and Gina Carano
- Brendan Fraser (The Mummy, Doom Patrol)
- Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Castle, The Rookie)
- Ashley Eckstein (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Her Universe founder)
- James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, Torchwood)
- Matthew Lewis (Harry Potter)
- John Cleese (Monty Python, A Fish Called Wanda)
- From Clerks – Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, Jeff Anderson, Trevor Fehrman, and Brian O’Halloran
- From DC’s Legends of Tomorrow – Caity Lotz and Jes Macallan
- From The Karate Kid/Cobra Kai – Ralph Macchio, William Zabka, Martin Kove, Mary Mouser, and Tanner Buchanan
- Chris Sarandon (The Princess Bride, Fright Night, The Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Dante Basco (Hook, The Last Airbender)
- Jessica Darrow (Encanto – voice)
- Paige O’Hara (Beauty and the Beast -voice)
- Kevin Conroy (Batman: The Animated Series -voice)
- Billy West (Futurama -voice)
- From My Hero Acadamia – Justin Briner, Justin Cook, David Matranga, Jason Liebrecht, Monica Rial, and Chris Wehkamp
- From Trailer Park Boys – “Bubbles” Mike Smith, “Ricky” Robb Wells, and “Julian” John Paul Tremblay
With more guests to be announced!
All this and a huge exhibition floor full of memorabilia and collectibles to purchase, along with an area where you can meet comic artists, Tattoo Alley, and plenty of cosplayers roaming around.
Tickets are now available online. Until May 4, single day passes in advance are $22-$52 for adults and $17-$42 for kids 13-17, depending on the day. Children 6-12 are $12 daily.
Family day passes start at $49 per day in advance, and include admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children (age 6-12).
Weekend passes start at $99 in advance for just admission and go up to VIP packages starting at $449, which include collectibles and more.
All prices (except children) will be more after May 4 and at the door, if not sold out.
Autographs and Photo Ops are additional, and vary depending on what the celebrity wishes to charge.
Special events and parties are a separate ticket, and prices vary by event. Scheduled special events include: The Four Hobbits: 20th Anniversary Reunion; Jay and Silent Bob in Orlando; Frank Miller: American Genius; plus several after parties.
For more details, and to purchase admission passes and/or special event tickets, visit megaconorlando.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023