MegaCon Orlando, the Southeast’s largest fan convention, returns to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando May 19-22, 2022, with a star-studded line-up of guests.
This four-day fest features celebrities from the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and comics. Fans can meet their favorites, get autographs and photos, view Q&A panels, and more.
Among the guests scheduled to appear are:
- From The Lord of the Rings trilogy – Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Billy Boyd, and Dominic Monaghan
- From Star Trek: TNG – Brent Spiner and Levar Burton
- From Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Giancarlo Esposito, Katee Sackhoff, and Gina Carano
- Brendan Fraser (The Mummy, Doom Patrol)
- Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Castle, The Rookie)
- Ashley Eckstein (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Her Universe founder)
- James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, Torchwood)
- Matthew Lewis (Harry Potter)
- John Cleese (Monty Python, A Fish Called Wanda)
- From Clerks – Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, Jeff Anderson, Trevor Fehrman, and Brian O’Halloran
- From DC’s Legends of Tomorrow – Caity Lotz and Jes Macallan
- From The Karate Kid/Cobra Kai – Ralph Macchio, William Zabka, Martin Kove, Mary Mouser, and Tanner Buchanan
- Chris Sarandon (The Princess Bride, Fright Night, The Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Dante Basco (Hook, The Last Airbender)
- Jessica Darrow (Encanto – voice)
- Paige O’Hara (Beauty and the Beast -voice)
- Kevin Conroy (Batman: The Animated Series -voice)
- Billy West (Futurama -voice)
- From My Hero Acadamia – Justin Briner, Justin Cook, David Matranga, Jason Liebrecht, Monica Rial, and Chris Wehkamp
- From Trailer Park Boys – “Bubbles” Mike Smith, “Ricky” Robb Wells, and “Julian” John Paul Tremblay
With more guests to be announced!
All this and a huge exhibition floor full of memorabilia and collectibles to purchase, along with an area where you can meet comic artists, Tattoo Alley, and plenty of cosplayers roaming around.
Tickets are now available online. Until May 4, single day passes in advance are $22-$52 for adults and $17-$42 for kids 13-17, depending on the day. Children 6-12 are $12 daily.
Family day passes start at $49 per day in advance, and include admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children (age 6-12).
Weekend passes start at $99 in advance for just admission and go up to VIP packages starting at $449, which include collectibles and more.
All prices (except children) will be more after May 4 and at the door, if not sold out.
Autographs and Photo Ops are additional, and vary depending on what the celebrity wishes to charge.
Special events and parties are a separate ticket, and prices vary by event. Scheduled special events include: The Four Hobbits: 20th Anniversary Reunion; Jay and Silent Bob in Orlando; Frank Miller: American Genius; plus several after parties.
For more details, and to purchase admission passes and/or special event tickets, visit megaconorlando.com.
- Seven Seas Food Festival Returns To SeaWorld Orlando Feb 3-May 7, 2023 - January 27, 2023
- ‘Rock of Ages’ to Play Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Jan 25-Feb 26, 2023 - January 18, 2023
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023