International pop rock icons Maroon 5 will be headlining a special “Music After Dark” fan experience at Universal Orlando this summer.
The specially curated experience will be held August 25-27, 2022, and the schedule looks like this:
Guests will enjoy an afternoon resort check-in on Thursday, August 25 at select Universal Orlando Resort hotels, to enjoy the resort amenities prior to a private, all-inclusive Universal CityWalk block party that includes unlimited food, beverages and entertainment.
On Friday, August 26, fans will enjoy resort amenities in the morning before heading to Universal’s Islands of Adventure from 2pm to 7pm to experience the rides, including the new Jurassic World VelociCoaster, and so much more.
Later on Friday, August 26, Maroon 5 hits the Universal Music Plaza Stage at 8pm for a private concert. From 7:30pm to 1am Universal Studios Florida will be open exclusively for Music After Dark guests, to enjoy short lines and unlimited food and beverages throughout the park. Rides and attractions include Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, and so much more.
On Saturday, August 27, Music After Dark guests will be able to enjoy resort amenities before checkout.
“We are thrilled to present this extraordinary fan experience with one of the world’s greatest bands at Universal Orlando Resort,” said Scott Zeiger, chief production officer, EBG Presents, the producer of Music After Dark. “The band’s amazing fans are going to experience Maroon 5 as they bring their stadium and arena world tour performance to the Universal Music Plaza Stage. Everyone is a VIP, with passes to fabulous events and amazing resort accommodations.”
Three-day, two-night “Music After Dark” packages start at $995 per person (double occupancy).
They are on sale to Maroon 5 S.I.N. Club Premium & Standard Members now, and go on sale to the general public Monday, April 18 at 10am.
A limited number of single day passes for Saturday only are also available that include the concert and private night access to Universal Studios with unlimited food and drink. They start at $495 per person.
For more information on the package details, or to purchase, please visit musicafterdark.com.
- Universal Orlando Reopens Tonight After Hurricane Ian with Halloween Horror Nights .. #UniveralOrlando #HurricaneIan - September 30, 2022
- Walt Disney World to Reopen In Phases After Hurricane Ian Starting Sept 30, 2022 .. #HurricaneIan #WaltDisneyWorld - September 29, 2022
- Hurricane Ian Cancellations, Postponements, And More For Orlando and Central Florida * UPDATED * .. #HurricaneIan - September 27, 2022
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts Reduces Pricing Ahead of Hurricane Ian .. @RosenHotels #HurricaneIan - September 27, 2022
- ‘Festival of Trees’ Returns to Orlando Museum of Art Nov 11-20, 2022 .. @OMAOrlando #FestivalofTrees #Councilof101 - September 26, 2022
- Dr. Phillips Center Hosts ‘SIX The Musical’ in Orlando October 4–9, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr @SIXBroadway #OrlandoBroadwaySeries #OrlandoArts - September 19, 2022
- Pirates Dinner Adventure to host Halloween-themed Vampirates Dinner Show .. #PiratesDinnerAdventure #Vampirates #Halloween - September 16, 2022
- Orlando Weekly’s ‘Orlando Burger Week’ Offers $7 Burger Deals Sept 14-28, 2022 .. #OrlandoBurgerWeek #OrlandoFoodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 9, 2022
- Teak Neighborhood Grill to Host Annual “Burger World Tour” Month With $7 Daily Burgers Starting Sept 1, 2022 .. @TeakOrlando #TeakOrlando #OrlandoBurgers #Foodies - August 29, 2022
- Out and About: Magical Dining at Taverna Opa in Orlando .. #TavernaOpa #VisitOrlando #MagicalDining - August 24, 2022