The Orlando Museum of Art celebrates Spring with its annual “Art in Bloom: Festival of Fine Arts & Flowers” event March 24-27, 2022
Presented by the Council of 101, this annual springtime fundraiser is a museum-wide showcase of floral interpretations, antique dealers, and lifestyle designs to inspire all.
This season’s event showcases over 23 handmade floral arrangements, all inspired by works of art and crafted by local designers; well curated antique vendors; What’s it Worth appraisals; an outdoor market, tables in bloom; a fine arts auction, presenting the chance to bid online or in person; and much more.
General admission tickets are $20 Adults; $12 Children (3-12); $12 Seniors, with Active Duty Military and First Responders discounts available. Parking is $5 per vehicle, per day.
For more information, or to purchase, visit OMArt.org.
The Opening Night Preview Party is Thursday, March 24 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm, and is an evening escape inspired by chic 1960s Palm Springs. Sway to the sounds of Sinatra, stroll through the galleries while sipping specialty cocktails and be the first cool cats to preview the 2022 Art in Bloom floral interpretations and over 100 original floral and other paintings in our Silent Art Auction. Enjoy a live fashion sketch experience, and more.
Tickets for opening night are $130 per person, and include complimentary valet.
There are also two events with tastemaker, trendsetter and author Danielle Rollins:
A VIP Champagne Reception takes place Friday, March 25th, and features little bites and libations before her lecture on “Gracious Living and Stylish Entertaining.” Have an opportunity to purchase her book, “A Home for All Seasons,” and have it signed by Danielle, as well. Tickets are $125 per person.
Or just attend the lecture and book signing for $50 per person.
- SeaWorld Orlando Issues Challenge for National Roller Coaster Day Aug. 16 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #RollerCoasters #NationalRollerCoasterDay - August 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando To Host Passholder Appreciation Days Aug 15 – Sept 30, 2022 .. #UniversalOrlando #UOAP #PassholderAppreciationDays - August 12, 2022
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug. 26, 2022 .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #Foodies - July 20, 2022