Aquatica Orlando will open it’s newest water slide, Reef Plunge, on March 14, 2022.
Reef Plunge sends guests sliding through eye-catching translucent cutouts and rings, and twist and turn though over 330 feet of fiberglass, zooming past a vibrant array of marine life in the new dynamic habitat.
Commerson’s dolphins, leopard sharks, sardines, and a variety of other cold-water fish will call Reef Plunge home.
Pass Members will be among the first to ride on March 10 at an exclusive preview that runs from 3-6pm.
For a limited-time, guests can save up to 20 percent on the purchase of an Aquatica Orlando Fun Cards and Annual Passes.
Aquatica Orlando was voted the #1 waterpark in the country by USA Today’s 10Best Reader’s Poll, and is home to some of the world’s most thrilling water rides, featuring 50 slides, rivers, and lagoons, and 84,000 square feet of sparkling white, sandy beaches.
For more details, or to purchase admission, visit AquaticaOrlando.com.
[art renderings: SeaWorld Parks]
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023