Aquatica Orlando will open it’s newest water slide, Reef Plunge, on March 14, 2022.
Reef Plunge sends guests sliding through eye-catching translucent cutouts and rings, and twist and turn though over 330 feet of fiberglass, zooming past a vibrant array of marine life in the new dynamic habitat.
Commerson’s dolphins, leopard sharks, sardines, and a variety of other cold-water fish will call Reef Plunge home.
Pass Members will be among the first to ride on March 10 at an exclusive preview that runs from 3-6pm.
For a limited-time, guests can save up to 20 percent on the purchase of an Aquatica Orlando Fun Cards and Annual Passes.
Aquatica Orlando was voted the #1 waterpark in the country by USA Today’s 10Best Reader’s Poll, and is home to some of the world’s most thrilling water rides, featuring 50 slides, rivers, and lagoons, and 84,000 square feet of sparkling white, sandy beaches.
For more details, or to purchase admission, visit AquaticaOrlando.com.
[art renderings: SeaWorld Parks]
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023