If you and your family enjoy bounce houses and other inflatable attractions, get ready…The Big Bounce America Tour is returning to Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee February 25-27, and March 4-6, 2022.
The Big Bounce America tour is the biggest touring inflatable event in the world, and includes four massive inflatable attractions, among other fun activities.
Here are the highlight attractions of this immersive bouncing festival for all ages:
The World’s Largest Bounce House
Standing 32 ft. tall at its highest point and covering an area of over 13,000 square feet, this inflatable house has been certified by Guinness as The World’s Largest Bounce House.
Inside you’ll find giant slides, ball pits, climbing towers and basketball hoops alongside fun, friendly, over-sized characters of various colors, shapes, and sizes for those all-important Instagram moments.
At the center of this fun is a custom-built stage where the resident DJ really turns up the party, hosting games, competitions and playing music tailored to each age group.
At over 900 ft. in length this is one of the most fun and energetic experiences you’ll ever have. There are 50 different obstacles to overcome as you make your way from the start line to the grand finale monster slide.
airSPACE is a truly unique space-themed wonderland filled with friendly aliens, spaceships, moon craters and so much more! Not only does it have a gigantic 5-lane slide, but also a huge 25 ft. inflatable alien at the center of the action, three ball pits, and its very own maze.
Brand new for 2022, Sport Slam is an amazing addition to The Big Bounce America experience. It brings a whole new dimension to an already action-packed day out, with a customized sports arena filled with goals, nets, hoops, and balls of every size and type you could imagine! There are also special zones for climbing, and a ‘battle zone’ where you can compete against your family and friends in a competition to see who can stay on their podium the longest.
We sent our family reporter to cover The Big Bounce America last time it was in Central Florida, and you can read her review here: Out And About: The Big Bounce America Tour Is Fun For All Ages.
Tickets start at just $19, with options for all ages, including adults-only time blocks.
Tickets include a three-hour pass to the event, including a timed session on The World’s Largest Bounce House, as well as unlimited access to Sport Slam, The Giant and airSPACE.
For more information, COVID policies, or to purchase your tickets, visit thebigbounceamerica.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022