If you and your family enjoy bounce houses and other inflatable attractions, get ready…The Big Bounce America Tour is returning to Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee February 25-27, and March 4-6, 2022.
The Big Bounce America tour is the biggest touring inflatable event in the world, and includes four massive inflatable attractions, among other fun activities.
Here are the highlight attractions of this immersive bouncing festival for all ages:
The World’s Largest Bounce House
Standing 32 ft. tall at its highest point and covering an area of over 13,000 square feet, this inflatable house has been certified by Guinness as The World’s Largest Bounce House.
Inside you’ll find giant slides, ball pits, climbing towers and basketball hoops alongside fun, friendly, over-sized characters of various colors, shapes, and sizes for those all-important Instagram moments.
At the center of this fun is a custom-built stage where the resident DJ really turns up the party, hosting games, competitions and playing music tailored to each age group.
At over 900 ft. in length this is one of the most fun and energetic experiences you’ll ever have. There are 50 different obstacles to overcome as you make your way from the start line to the grand finale monster slide.
airSPACE is a truly unique space-themed wonderland filled with friendly aliens, spaceships, moon craters and so much more! Not only does it have a gigantic 5-lane slide, but also a huge 25 ft. inflatable alien at the center of the action, three ball pits, and its very own maze.
Brand new for 2022, Sport Slam is an amazing addition to The Big Bounce America experience. It brings a whole new dimension to an already action-packed day out, with a customized sports arena filled with goals, nets, hoops, and balls of every size and type you could imagine! There are also special zones for climbing, and a ‘battle zone’ where you can compete against your family and friends in a competition to see who can stay on their podium the longest.
We sent our family reporter to cover The Big Bounce America last time it was in Central Florida, and you can read her review here: Out And About: The Big Bounce America Tour Is Fun For All Ages.
Tickets start at just $19, with options for all ages, including adults-only time blocks.
Tickets include a three-hour pass to the event, including a timed session on The World’s Largest Bounce House, as well as unlimited access to Sport Slam, The Giant and airSPACE.
For more information, COVID policies, or to purchase your tickets, visit thebigbounceamerica.com.
The Big Bounce America 2022 (F) from XL Event Lab on Vimeo.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023