Paddlefish at Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs is currently offering a lunch promotion that is so secret, you have to ask for it.
The menu includes two lunch pairings for adults:
- The Burger (a 9-ounce proprietary beef blend, with house-made pickles, red onion, and pimento cheese on a brioche bun) paired with a Paddlefish Larger for $25
- Stuffed Cod (with Shrimp & Scallop corn bread stuffing, asparagus, red potato, and mustard cream sauce) paired with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc for $38
And one for kids:
- Kids Cheeseburger paired with a kids size Strawberry Basil Lemonade for $12
These special lunch pairings are available Monday through Friday from 12pm to 3pm. Ask your server when ordering to enjoy them. Must be 21+ to consume liquor.
Serving guests with 360 degree waterfront views, the award-winning seafood restaurant Paddlefish offers a seafood-heavy menu including a daily catch, King Crab, seafood boils, and more, along with steaks and other dishes.
To make reservations, or for more information, visit paddlefishrestaurant.com.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023