Paddlefish at Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs is currently offering a lunch promotion that is so secret, you have to ask for it.
The menu includes two lunch pairings for adults:
- The Burger (a 9-ounce proprietary beef blend, with house-made pickles, red onion, and pimento cheese on a brioche bun) paired with a Paddlefish Larger for $25
- Stuffed Cod (with Shrimp & Scallop corn bread stuffing, asparagus, red potato, and mustard cream sauce) paired with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc for $38
And one for kids:
- Kids Cheeseburger paired with a kids size Strawberry Basil Lemonade for $12
These special lunch pairings are available Monday through Friday from 12pm to 3pm. Ask your server when ordering to enjoy them. Must be 21+ to consume liquor.
Serving guests with 360 degree waterfront views, the award-winning seafood restaurant Paddlefish offers a seafood-heavy menu including a daily catch, King Crab, seafood boils, and more, along with steaks and other dishes.
To make reservations, or for more information, visit paddlefishrestaurant.com.
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023