Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras is back February 5 through April 24, and they’ve announced the 2022 concert headliners.
All concerts will take place at the Music Plaza stage inside Universal Studios Florida, on select nights, and are included with park admission.
Here are the headliners and the nights they play:
February 5 – Sugar Ray
February 12 – Diana Ross
February 19 – Barenaked Ladies
February 20 – Styx
February 26 – Jon Pardi
March 5 – LL COOL J feat. DJ Z-Trip
March 6 – Marshmello
March 12 – Lee Brice
March 13 – Becky G
March 18 – Khalid
March 19 – Seal
March 20 – Gavin DeGraw
March 25 – The Revivalists
March 26 – Jimmie Allen
March 27 – Jason Derulo
All acts are subject to change, especially in these COVID times, so check before arriving to the park for current information.
Brass bands straight from Bourbon Street will perform daily throughout the park, too, bringing the soulful sounds of New Orleans to the heart of Universal Studios.
Plus on select nights, guests can enjoy the Mardi Gras parade, as well, this year featuring the original parade theme, “Planet Mardi Gras,” which comes to life in six incredibly-detailed floats that fuse Mardi Gras flare with cosmic-inspired elements like comets, rockets, martians and more. And yes, there will be bead-throwing.
Mardi Gras Food
Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras also offers special food and beverage offerings like a Crawfish Boil and Beignets from New Orleans, Coconut Curry Shrimp Laksa (a sweet and spicy noodle soup) from Southeast Asia, Vegan Samosa with spicy green chutney from India, and Salchipapas (a popular street food made with sausage and potatoes) from Central America.
Mardi Gras-inspired cuisine will also be featured at select Universal CityWalk venues during the run of the event, including Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen, Pat O’Brien’s and Voodoo Doughnut.
Universal Orlando’s hotels are joining the fun, too, with special menu offerings at each resort, including New Orleans BBQ Shrimp & Dirty Rice at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites & Dockside Inn and Suites; Chicken, Andouille & Shrimp Jambalaya at Universal’s Aventura Hotel; King Cake Pancakes at Loews Royal Pacific Resort and Shrimp Po’ Boys at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
Special Florida Resident Offers
Florida Residents who purchase a 2-Park, 2-Day ticket to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure get an additional TWO DAYS FREE – giving them four (4) days to enjoy theme park thrills and the non-stop fun of Universal’s Mardi Gras.
Plus, they can add a 1-Day ticket to Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park for only $29 more. This offer is available for purchase through March 31 and is valid for use until June 30 with no blockout dates, and can be used on non-consecutive days.
Florida Residents can also book special Universal Orlando hotel rates starting from $84 per night (plus tax) on select dates now through February 16, which includes Early Park Admission one (1) hour before the theme parks open, complimentary resort-wide transportation and more.
For more details, tickets, or to book your stay, visit UniversalOrlando.com.
- Orange County Regional History Center Offering Free Admission to See Pulse Memorial Crosses - June 9, 2023
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- onePULSE Foundation Announces Seven-Year Anniversary Pulse Remembrance Week Activities - June 1, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023