Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras is back February 5 through April 24, and they’ve announced the 2022 concert headliners.
All concerts will take place at the Music Plaza stage inside Universal Studios Florida, on select nights, and are included with park admission.
Here are the headliners and the nights they play:
February 5 – Sugar Ray
February 12 – Diana Ross
February 19 – Barenaked Ladies
February 20 – Styx
February 26 – Jon Pardi
March 5 – LL COOL J feat. DJ Z-Trip
March 6 – Marshmello
March 12 – Lee Brice
March 13 – Becky G
March 18 – Khalid
March 19 – Seal
March 20 – Gavin DeGraw
March 25 – The Revivalists
March 26 – Jimmie Allen
March 27 – Jason Derulo
All acts are subject to change, especially in these COVID times, so check before arriving to the park for current information.
Brass bands straight from Bourbon Street will perform daily throughout the park, too, bringing the soulful sounds of New Orleans to the heart of Universal Studios.
Plus on select nights, guests can enjoy the Mardi Gras parade, as well, this year featuring the original parade theme, “Planet Mardi Gras,” which comes to life in six incredibly-detailed floats that fuse Mardi Gras flare with cosmic-inspired elements like comets, rockets, martians and more. And yes, there will be bead-throwing.
Mardi Gras Food
Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras also offers special food and beverage offerings like a Crawfish Boil and Beignets from New Orleans, Coconut Curry Shrimp Laksa (a sweet and spicy noodle soup) from Southeast Asia, Vegan Samosa with spicy green chutney from India, and Salchipapas (a popular street food made with sausage and potatoes) from Central America.
Mardi Gras-inspired cuisine will also be featured at select Universal CityWalk venues during the run of the event, including Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen, Pat O’Brien’s and Voodoo Doughnut.
Universal Orlando’s hotels are joining the fun, too, with special menu offerings at each resort, including New Orleans BBQ Shrimp & Dirty Rice at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites & Dockside Inn and Suites; Chicken, Andouille & Shrimp Jambalaya at Universal’s Aventura Hotel; King Cake Pancakes at Loews Royal Pacific Resort and Shrimp Po’ Boys at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
Special Florida Resident Offers
Florida Residents who purchase a 2-Park, 2-Day ticket to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure get an additional TWO DAYS FREE – giving them four (4) days to enjoy theme park thrills and the non-stop fun of Universal’s Mardi Gras.
Plus, they can add a 1-Day ticket to Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park for only $29 more. This offer is available for purchase through March 31 and is valid for use until June 30 with no blockout dates, and can be used on non-consecutive days.
Florida Residents can also book special Universal Orlando hotel rates starting from $84 per night (plus tax) on select dates now through February 16, which includes Early Park Admission one (1) hour before the theme parks open, complimentary resort-wide transportation and more.
For more details, tickets, or to book your stay, visit UniversalOrlando.com.
- Seven Seas Food Festival Returns To SeaWorld Orlando Feb 3-May 7, 2023 - January 27, 2023
- ‘Rock of Ages’ to Play Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Jan 25-Feb 26, 2023 - January 18, 2023
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023