Foodies, sip and sample your way around a world of international food at SeaWorld Orlando during its annual Seven Seas Food Festival, every Thurs-Sun from February 4 through May 8, 2022.
During the event, marketplaces will be set up around the park offering culinary delights from just about every continent, from the Americas to the Caribbean to Asia to the Mediterranean, as well as dishes that cater to vegans. New this year are marketplaces serving up Irish and Sicilian dishes.
In addition to the amazing food, this year’s festival includes SeaWorld’s expansive beverage menu ever with more than 75 specially curated cocktails and wines, and more than 75 craft beers from Florida and beyond.
Save on samples with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard for $65 or save up to 50% with the fan favorite 15-sample lanyard for $80 (add an extra 3 samples to that 15 if you’re a Passholder).
Along with the delicious eats, Seven Seas will once again feature a line-up of concerts kicking off with country artist Justin Moore on Saturday, February 5.
Reserved seats are available for every concert starting at $9.99 per person, or take your chance with complimentary general admission.
Here are all of the artists confirmed so far, and all concerts take place at Bayside Stadium:
Saturday, Feb. 5 – Justin Moore
Saturday, Feb. 12 – Molly Hatchet
Sunday, Feb. 13 – LOCASH
Saturday, Feb. 19 – Vanilla Ice
Saturday, Feb. 26 – ASIA featuring John Payne
Saturday, March 19 – Everclear
Sunday, March 20 – Steve Augeri, former lead vocalist of Journey
Sunday, April 10 – Flo Rida
Access to the festival and the concerts is included with park admission, including the Fun Card.
For more information, including full menus, or to purchase admission, lanyards, or other upgrades, visit seaworld.com/orlando.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022