Foodies, sip and sample your way around a world of international food at SeaWorld Orlando during its annual Seven Seas Food Festival, every Thurs-Sun from February 4 through May 8, 2022.
During the event, marketplaces will be set up around the park offering culinary delights from just about every continent, from the Americas to the Caribbean to Asia to the Mediterranean, as well as dishes that cater to vegans. New this year are marketplaces serving up Irish and Sicilian dishes.
In addition to the amazing food, this year’s festival includes SeaWorld’s expansive beverage menu ever with more than 75 specially curated cocktails and wines, and more than 75 craft beers from Florida and beyond.
Save on samples with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard for $65 or save up to 50% with the fan favorite 15-sample lanyard for $80 (add an extra 3 samples to that 15 if you’re a Passholder).
Along with the delicious eats, Seven Seas will once again feature a line-up of concerts kicking off with country artist Justin Moore on Saturday, February 5.
Reserved seats are available for every concert starting at $9.99 per person, or take your chance with complimentary general admission.
Here are all of the artists confirmed so far, and all concerts take place at Bayside Stadium:
Saturday, Feb. 5 – Justin Moore
Saturday, Feb. 12 – Molly Hatchet
Sunday, Feb. 13 – LOCASH
Saturday, Feb. 19 – Vanilla Ice
Saturday, Feb. 26 – ASIA featuring John Payne
Saturday, March 19 – Everclear
Sunday, March 20 – Steve Augeri, former lead vocalist of Journey
Sunday, April 10 – Flo Rida
Access to the festival and the concerts is included with park admission, including the Fun Card.
For more information, including full menus, or to purchase admission, lanyards, or other upgrades, visit seaworld.com/orlando.
- SeaWorld Orlando Issues Challenge for National Roller Coaster Day Aug. 16 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #RollerCoasters #NationalRollerCoasterDay - August 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando To Host Passholder Appreciation Days Aug 15 – Sept 30, 2022 .. #UniversalOrlando #UOAP #PassholderAppreciationDays - August 12, 2022
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug. 26, 2022 .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #Foodies - July 20, 2022