One of my favorite parts of the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World is the Garden Rocks Concert Series, and most of the headlining acts have been announced.
The festival will run March 2 – July 4, 2022, and this year, national and international headliners will take the stage Friday through Monday, and local acts will entertain Tuesday through Thursday.
All concerts take place at the at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion, and are included with park admission.
However, if you want to guarantee a seat for a specific performer, I suggest booking a Garden Rocks Dining Package, available Friday-Monday, which includes lunch or dinner at a select restaurant, along with a guaranteed seat for a performance that same day.
Available restaurants are Biergarten Restaurant at the Germany Pavilion, Coral Reef Restaurant at The Living Seas Pavilion, Garden Grill Restaurant at The Land Pavilion, and Rose & Crown Dining Room at the United Kingdom Pavilion, with prices starting at $57 per adult/$32 per child age 3-9.
There are a few dates still to be booked (designated as TBA), but here are all the weekend headlining acts scheduled for the Garden Rocks Concert Series at 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival:
March 4-5 – The Guess Who
March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
March 11-12 – Melina Leon
March 13-24 – TBA
March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice (currently on tour with Billy Joel)
March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
April 1-2 – The Spinners
April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
April 8-9 – Blue October
April 10-11 – TBA
April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo (singer of the band Boston)
April 17-18 – Don Felder (formerly of The Eagles)
April 22-23 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte
April 29-30 – Berlin
May 1-2 – TobyMac
May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
May 8-9 – The Commodores
May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett
May 15-16 – TBA
May 20-21 – A Flock Of Seagulls
May 22-23 – Collin Raye
May 27-28 – Thelma Houston
May 29-30 – Little River Band
June 3-6 – Simple Plan
June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
June 24-25 – TBA
June 26-27 – TBA
As soon as they post the weekday local acts, I’ll let you know. Food menus for the festival should be coming soon, too.
To experience the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date.
- Seven Seas Food Festival Returns To SeaWorld Orlando Feb 3-May 7, 2023 - January 27, 2023
- ‘Rock of Ages’ to Play Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Jan 25-Feb 26, 2023 - January 18, 2023
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023