The Memoir Agency and Creative City Project are returning to the Harry P. Leu Gardens in Orlando for their newest collaboration: “Dragons & Fairies,” which will run January 28 through March 6, 2022.
“Dragons & Fairies” features a moving story centering around an adolescent fairy and her dragon friend unfold as live actors in beautiful costumes take audiences on a ¾ mile theatrical journey.
Along the way, large-scale lighting installations, lots of surprises, and nine animatronic dragons await.
“‘Dragons & Fairies’ is a journey unlike anything audiences have seen before,” says Creative City Project Executive Director Cole NeSmith.
“It has been our goal to continually create safe, memorable, inspiring, spectacular events for audiences of all ages amidst the Covid-19 pandemic,” he continues. “Following the massive success of ‘Down the Rabbit Hole’ earlier this year, we are excited to now transform Leu Gardens from the winter wonderland it is now with ‘Dazzling Nights’ to a fantastical world of adventure with ‘Dragons & Fairies’, which we promise to be an immersive, theatrical experience not to be missed.”
“Dragons & Fairies” is presented by Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies.
If you’ve been to any Creative City Project shows, you know this will be an amazing show.
Tickets are $22 per person on Wednesday and Thursday and $25 per person Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Children 2 and under enter free.
Tickets must be purchased in advance for a specific time and date, and they can be purchased at dragonsorlando.com.
On-site parking is available for $12.
Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your reserved time. This is a live show with a specific start time. If you miss your showtime, you will not be able to join your party. No refunds or reschedules for late arrival, either.
[photos: The Memoir Agency]
- SeaWorld Orlando Issues Challenge for National Roller Coaster Day Aug. 16 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #RollerCoasters #NationalRollerCoasterDay - August 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando To Host Passholder Appreciation Days Aug 15 – Sept 30, 2022 .. #UniversalOrlando #UOAP #PassholderAppreciationDays - August 12, 2022
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug. 26, 2022 .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #Foodies - July 20, 2022