The Memoir Agency and Creative City Project are returning to the Harry P. Leu Gardens in Orlando for their newest collaboration: “Dragons & Fairies,” which will run January 28 through March 6, 2022.
“Dragons & Fairies” features a moving story centering around an adolescent fairy and her dragon friend unfold as live actors in beautiful costumes take audiences on a ¾ mile theatrical journey.
Along the way, large-scale lighting installations, lots of surprises, and nine animatronic dragons await.
“‘Dragons & Fairies’ is a journey unlike anything audiences have seen before,” says Creative City Project Executive Director Cole NeSmith.
“It has been our goal to continually create safe, memorable, inspiring, spectacular events for audiences of all ages amidst the Covid-19 pandemic,” he continues. “Following the massive success of ‘Down the Rabbit Hole’ earlier this year, we are excited to now transform Leu Gardens from the winter wonderland it is now with ‘Dazzling Nights’ to a fantastical world of adventure with ‘Dragons & Fairies’, which we promise to be an immersive, theatrical experience not to be missed.”
“Dragons & Fairies” is presented by Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies.
If you’ve been to any Creative City Project shows, you know this will be an amazing show.
Tickets are $22 per person on Wednesday and Thursday and $25 per person Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Children 2 and under enter free.
Tickets must be purchased in advance for a specific time and date, and they can be purchased at dragonsorlando.com.
On-site parking is available for $12.
Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your reserved time. This is a live show with a specific start time. If you miss your showtime, you will not be able to join your party. No refunds or reschedules for late arrival, either.
[photos: The Memoir Agency]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022