The Memoir Agency and Creative City Project are returning to the Harry P. Leu Gardens in Orlando for their newest collaboration: “Dragons & Fairies,” which will run January 28 through March 6, 2022.
“Dragons & Fairies” features a moving story centering around an adolescent fairy and her dragon friend unfold as live actors in beautiful costumes take audiences on a ¾ mile theatrical journey.
Along the way, large-scale lighting installations, lots of surprises, and nine animatronic dragons await.
“‘Dragons & Fairies’ is a journey unlike anything audiences have seen before,” says Creative City Project Executive Director Cole NeSmith.
“It has been our goal to continually create safe, memorable, inspiring, spectacular events for audiences of all ages amidst the Covid-19 pandemic,” he continues. “Following the massive success of ‘Down the Rabbit Hole’ earlier this year, we are excited to now transform Leu Gardens from the winter wonderland it is now with ‘Dazzling Nights’ to a fantastical world of adventure with ‘Dragons & Fairies’, which we promise to be an immersive, theatrical experience not to be missed.”
“Dragons & Fairies” is presented by Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies.
If you’ve been to any Creative City Project shows, you know this will be an amazing show.
Tickets are $22 per person on Wednesday and Thursday and $25 per person Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Children 2 and under enter free.
Tickets must be purchased in advance for a specific time and date, and they can be purchased at dragonsorlando.com.
On-site parking is available for $12.
Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your reserved time. This is a live show with a specific start time. If you miss your showtime, you will not be able to join your party. No refunds or reschedules for late arrival, either.
[photos: The Memoir Agency]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023