It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Hawkers Asian Street Food, as they’ve rolled out their 2021 Holiday Cocktail menu.
We were recently invited to check out these cocktails, and I have to say it’s an interesting and tasty mix of flavors for most every palate.
These Holiday cocktails are available at all locations until December 31, and pair really well with Hawker’s great food.
Here’s what they’re offering this year:
Made with Milagro tequila, Patrón Citrónge, Reàl Coconut, and coconut milk, then topped with fresh coconut flakes, cranberries, and lime zest.
This tasted like a tropical mix of a margarita and pina colada, and was our favorite. It’s a sweet, creamy drink.
Made with New Amsterdam gin, house-made pine needle syrup, and lime yuzu sparkling, then topped with fresh cranberries and lime.
If you’re a fan of mules, you’ll enjoy this version with a slight herbal flavor in the mix.
UNDER THE MISTLETOAST
Made with Flor de Caña rum, RumHaven coconut rum, house-made five-spice simple, grapefruit juice, and lime juice. It’s topped with smoked rosemary that they toast before they bring it to you.
It had an interesting combination of herbal and tart flavors balanced with the rum. It’s a good drink for those who don’t like sweet drinks.
O’ CHRISTMAS TEA!
Made with RumHaven coconut rum, house-made lemongrass simple, chilled green tea, hibiscus ginger beer, then topped with fresh cranberries and snowcapped rosemary.
Another herbal flavored concoction with a touch of sweetness. I really enjoyed this one.
HO HO HOT CHOCOLATE
This starts with a chocolate candy ball packed with hot chocolate and marshmallows, which is melted table side with Sailor Jerry spiced rum and milk.
If you enjoy drinks with a presentation, this is the one for you. We had a strong rum pour so definitely stir well before drinking. This is like a hot chocolate toddy.
It’s also available booze-free for those who want the show without the glow you get from the rum.
As I mentioned above, these drinks pair well with Hawkers food. For our visit, we had the Chicken Lo Mein and the Singapore Mei Fun (my go-to favorite), along with the addictive roti and some bulgogi beef skewers.
One thing that makes me such a fan of Hawkers is they are very attentive to food allergies. Not only were mine notated on the receipt in big bold letters, but the chef and staff kept checking to make sure I knew my friend’s dish had possible allergens so I didn’t try it and get sick.
Visit EatHawkers.com for your nearest location. If you go and try any of the cocktails, let me know what you thought of them. Pop back here and leave a comment, or tag your social media post with #CitySurfingOrlando. =)
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando was hosted for a media dine for purpose of a review. As always, my reviews are honest, and my own.
- Universal Orlando Reopens Tonight After Hurricane Ian with Halloween Horror Nights .. #UniveralOrlando #HurricaneIan - September 30, 2022
- Walt Disney World to Reopen In Phases After Hurricane Ian Starting Sept 30, 2022 .. #HurricaneIan #WaltDisneyWorld - September 29, 2022
- Hurricane Ian Cancellations, Postponements, And More For Orlando and Central Florida * UPDATED * .. #HurricaneIan - September 27, 2022
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts Reduces Pricing Ahead of Hurricane Ian .. @RosenHotels #HurricaneIan - September 27, 2022
- ‘Festival of Trees’ Returns to Orlando Museum of Art Nov 11-20, 2022 .. @OMAOrlando #FestivalofTrees #Councilof101 - September 26, 2022
- Dr. Phillips Center Hosts ‘SIX The Musical’ in Orlando October 4–9, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr @SIXBroadway #OrlandoBroadwaySeries #OrlandoArts - September 19, 2022
- Pirates Dinner Adventure to host Halloween-themed Vampirates Dinner Show .. #PiratesDinnerAdventure #Vampirates #Halloween - September 16, 2022
- Orlando Weekly’s ‘Orlando Burger Week’ Offers $7 Burger Deals Sept 14-28, 2022 .. #OrlandoBurgerWeek #OrlandoFoodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 9, 2022
- Teak Neighborhood Grill to Host Annual “Burger World Tour” Month With $7 Daily Burgers Starting Sept 1, 2022 .. @TeakOrlando #TeakOrlando #OrlandoBurgers #Foodies - August 29, 2022
- Out and About: Magical Dining at Taverna Opa in Orlando .. #TavernaOpa #VisitOrlando #MagicalDining - August 24, 2022