Walt Disney World officially has a new hotel for visitors with the opening of the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve on Friday.
Part of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, this 14-story hotel features 349 spacious and versatile guest rooms, including 151 suites, that have floor-to-ceiling views of the resort.
Amenities available for guests include Amare, the signature Mediterranean restaurant; a grab-n-go café; and a scenic pool area with elevated deck and fire pit. Guests will also have full access to all the amenities at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin.
In attendance at the ribbon cutting ceremony were (top photo): Mickey Mouse, Tishman Hotel and Realty Chairman and CEO John Vickers, MetLife Director of Hotel Asset Management Bill Webster, Marriott International President of US Eastern Region Jim Connelly, Principal Owner and Vice Chairman of Tishman Hotel and Realty Dan Tishman (with scissors), Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort Area General Manager Sean Verney, Walt Disney World President Jeff Vahle and Minnie Mouse.
For more information, or to book a staycation, please visit swandolphin.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022