Legendary Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto is returning to his Disney Springs restaurant Morimoto Asia to host several special events in December.
For those wanting a once-in-a-lifetime evening, Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto and the Morimoto Asia team will host a special Yamazaki 55 Momokase evening on Saturday Dec. 4, featuring one of the oldest and rarest Japanese whiskies in the world – Yamazaki 55
Only 200 bottles of this 55-year-old whisky were produced, and one is at Morimoto Asia.
Guests will enjoy a a multi-course dining experience customized and prepared by Iron Chef Morimoto, paired with with aged Yamazaki whisky. At the end of the evening, guests will finish their culinary journey by becoming one of a select few in the world to get to taste the smooth and woody notes of the exclusive and high-end Yamazaki 55.
Each attendee will also take home a custom engraved Yamazaki 55 glass, an elegant and unique keepsake of the evening.
This once-in-a-lifetime experience will take place at the sushi bar, with only 14 seats available. Tickets are $5,055 (price includes tax and gratuity).
Then on December 5, Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto hosts his annual 12 Beers of Christmas event, featuring holiday-themed beers and gourmet bites.
Tickets are $95 plus tax and gratuity, with upgrades to private booths and private dining rooms available. Guests must be 21 years or older to attend. Two different seating times are available: 11am to 1pm; and 2pm to 4pm.
For tickets to either event, or for more information, visit morimotoasia.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023