Universal Orlando has announced the return of its popular Universal’s Mardi Gras event in 2022, from February 5 through April 24.
A family-friendly version of the iconic Big Easy bash, Universal’s Mardi Gras will bring back the event’s most celebrated, fan-favorite experiences to Universal Studios Florida.
Guests can savor mouth-watering, authentic Cajun-style cuisine from New Orleans daily, and additional dishes inspired by diverse tastes and flavors from around the world at locations throughout the park and at Universal’s hotels.
And on select nights (usually the weekends), guests can enjoy spectacular nighttime parade, and star-studded live concerts (we’ll have line-up info, soon!).
Best of all, it’s all included with admission to Universal Studios Florida or with an Annual or Seasonal Pass. Get more details at UniversalOrlando.com/MardiGras.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023