The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will host its annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic on Friday, October 29 and Saturday, October 30, 2021, and I have all the details on this year’s event.
This is one of my favorite foodie events of the year, as it features more than 20 food stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and more than 100 beverages amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway.
Featured dishes for 2021 include returning festival favorites as well as new items from the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team.
New dishes on the 2021 menu include:
- Brandade black pepper agnolotti with wilted sweet onion, eggplant, tomato petals, crispy pancetta and nduja vinaigrette from Il Mulino
- Croquetas: fried smoked ham & cheese dumpling with cilantro crema from Frida’s Kitchen
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Tuscan kale, toasted fregola sarda and Spanish caper sauce from the resort’s new tower, the Swan Reserve
- Bourbon Apples: caramelized apples, bourbon vanilla ice cream, caramel whipped ganache, almond pound cake, honey granola crumble from the Swan and Dolphin pastry team
Returning favorites include:
- Dragon Sushi Roll from Kimonos
- Poutine with Yukon gold fries, house gravy and cheddar cheese curds from the Beer Garden
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and hollandaise sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Traditional Earth-baked kalua pork at The Pig & The Poke
- Vegetarian rice bowl with roasted organic vegetables, seasoned sushi rice, curry sauce and tempura crunch from Cabana
- Yu Chen’s Shanghai dumpling at Chinatown
Some dishes are available both nights, but some dishes will only be available on one of the nights. Click here for a full menu, including dish availability.
This year is a bit of a stripped down version from previous years, so there are no food/beverage seminars this year (hopefully they’ll return next year, as I always enjoyed the experience).
Tickets to the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic are $165 (plus tax/service fee) per person per night, and are available at swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com. Parking is not included, but both valet and self-parking are available. Packages offering one night stays with two tickets can also be booked at that link.
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug. 26, 2022 .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #Foodies - July 20, 2022
- Howl-O-Scream Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Starting Sept 9, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #HowlOScream #OrlandoHalloween @HowlOScreamOrl - July 18, 2022
- Gatorland Offering Florida Resident Deal Through July 31, 2022 .. #Gatorland #Deals #FloridaResident - July 14, 2022