Space 220 is a new space-themed restaurant opening September 20 at Walt Disney World, located next to the Mission:Space attraction inside EPCOT.
The restaurant will simulate dining 220 miles above the Earth’s surface, from the “elevator” arrival that takes guests into outer space, to the menu that plays on the space theme.
Serving upscale, contemporary fare, Space 220 Restaurant will offer a two-course prix fixe menu for lunch, and a three-course prix fixe menu for dinner.
The two-course lunch will feature a guest’s choice of one Lift-Off appetizer and one Star Course entrée for $55 per person. For the three-course dinner, guests can choose one Lift-Off appetizer, one Star Course entrée, and one Supernova Sweet for $79.
Kids nine and under can choose one Star Course (Entrée) + one Supernova Sweets (Dessert) + one Celestial Beverages (soda, milk, apple juice, or bottled water) for $29 at either lunch or dinner.
Plus guests can add on SATELLITE SIDES (a la carte items) to either lunch or dinner for $8-$10 each side per person. These include Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Fried Potato Wedges, Brussels Sprouts, and Broccolini.
There are even a few plant-based dishes for vegetarians/vegans, which I’m happy to see.
A full menu can be found at space220fla.com.
For both lunch and dinner, guest can enjoy a range of special cocktails, wine, and beer. There are even “Zero-Proof Cocktail” for those who don’t want alcohol. These drinks and a light bites menu will also be available at the Space 220 Lounge.
With the purchase of any zero proof (non-alcoholic) cocktail or children’s meal, guests will receive an exclusive pack of Space 220 Collectible Trading Cards, featuring original artwork and trivia facts about space exploration, food in space, and the sky-high innovations at Space 220 Restaurant.
The first week of opening (Sept. 20-26), the restaurant will be walk-in only. Reservations for September 27 and beyond will open September 20 .
- Out and About: Family-Style Dining at Mia’s Italian Kitchen on I-Drive .. @MiasItalian_Orl #MiasItalianKitchen #DiningReview - October 19, 2021
- World’s First Peppa Pig Theme Park to Open in Central Florida Feb 2022 .. #PeppaPigFlorida @PeppaPigFlorida - October 14, 2021
- The Orange Cup Regatta Returns to Lakeland Oct 16-17, 2021 .. #OrangeCupRegatta @APBA_Racing @CentralFLSports - October 13, 2021
- Universal’s Mardi Gras Returns to Universal Orlando in 2022 .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - October 12, 2021
- Disney Genie and Lightning Lane Launch Oct. 19 at Walt Disney World .. @WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyGenie #LightningLane - October 10, 2021
- Come Out With Pride Orlando Takes Over Lake Eola Oct. 9, 2021 .. #ComeOutWithPride @orlandopride - October 7, 2021
- Universal Orlando To Close Shrek 4-D Attraction .. @UniversalOrlando #Shrek4D - October 6, 2021
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2021 With These Orlando-Area Restaurant Deals .. #NationalTacoDay #OrlandoTacos #OrlandoFoodies - October 4, 2021
- IMMERSE 2021 to Take Over Downtown Orlando Oct 15-17! .. #IMMERSEOrlando #OrlandoArts #CreativeCity #JOYBOX #COLORDAYOrlando - October 2, 2021
- Brick Or Treat Returns To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Oct 2, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #BrickorTreat - September 30, 2021