Space 220 is a new space-themed restaurant opening September 20 at Walt Disney World, located next to the Mission:Space attraction inside EPCOT.
The restaurant will simulate dining 220 miles above the Earth’s surface, from the “elevator” arrival that takes guests into outer space, to the menu that plays on the space theme.
Serving upscale, contemporary fare, Space 220 Restaurant will offer a two-course prix fixe menu for lunch, and a three-course prix fixe menu for dinner.
The two-course lunch will feature a guest’s choice of one Lift-Off appetizer and one Star Course entrée for $55 per person. For the three-course dinner, guests can choose one Lift-Off appetizer, one Star Course entrée, and one Supernova Sweet for $79.
Kids nine and under can choose one Star Course (Entrée) + one Supernova Sweets (Dessert) + one Celestial Beverages (soda, milk, apple juice, or bottled water) for $29 at either lunch or dinner.
Plus guests can add on SATELLITE SIDES (a la carte items) to either lunch or dinner for $8-$10 each side per person. These include Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Fried Potato Wedges, Brussels Sprouts, and Broccolini.
There are even a few plant-based dishes for vegetarians/vegans, which I’m happy to see.
A full menu can be found at space220fla.com.
For both lunch and dinner, guest can enjoy a range of special cocktails, wine, and beer. There are even “Zero-Proof Cocktail” for those who don’t want alcohol. These drinks and a light bites menu will also be available at the Space 220 Lounge.
With the purchase of any zero proof (non-alcoholic) cocktail or children’s meal, guests will receive an exclusive pack of Space 220 Collectible Trading Cards, featuring original artwork and trivia facts about space exploration, food in space, and the sky-high innovations at Space 220 Restaurant.
The first week of opening (Sept. 20-26), the restaurant will be walk-in only. Reservations for September 27 and beyond will open September 20 .
- Out and About: ‘Ain’t Too Proud’ at Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando .. @AintTooProud @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoArts #BroadwayInOrlando #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - January 26, 2022
- PirateFest Weekends Return to LEGOLAND Florida Starting Jan 22, 2022 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #PirateFest #BuiltForKids - January 19, 2022
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations’ At Dr. Phillips Center Jan 25-30, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @AintTooProud #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - January 17, 2022
- Music Headliners Announced for 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #GardenRocksConcerts - January 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando Announces Headliner Concerts for Mardi Gras 2022 .. @UniversalORL #UniversalOrlando #MardiGras #OrlandoConcerts - January 14, 2022
- Actor/Comedian Bob Saget Passes Away in Orlando at 65 .. #BobSaget - January 9, 2022
- Out and About: Live Entertainment and a New Menu Return to Mango’s Tropical Café in Orlando .. #MangosOrlando #IDrive @OrlandoMangos - December 13, 2021
- Opera Orlando Presents ‘The Secret River’ World Premiere at Dr. Phillips Center Dec. 17-19, 2021 .. #OperaOrlando #TheSecretRiver #DrPhillipsCenter - December 10, 2021
- Out and About: Hawkers Asian Street Food Has Fun New Cocktails for the 2021 Holidays .. #EatHawkers #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoDrinks - December 9, 2021
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021