Space 220 is a new space-themed restaurant opening September 20 at Walt Disney World, located next to the Mission:Space attraction inside EPCOT.
The restaurant will simulate dining 220 miles above the Earth’s surface, from the “elevator” arrival that takes guests into outer space, to the menu that plays on the space theme.
Serving upscale, contemporary fare, Space 220 Restaurant will offer a two-course prix fixe menu for lunch, and a three-course prix fixe menu for dinner.
The two-course lunch will feature a guest’s choice of one Lift-Off appetizer and one Star Course entrée for $55 per person. For the three-course dinner, guests can choose one Lift-Off appetizer, one Star Course entrée, and one Supernova Sweet for $79.
Kids nine and under can choose one Star Course (Entrée) + one Supernova Sweets (Dessert) + one Celestial Beverages (soda, milk, apple juice, or bottled water) for $29 at either lunch or dinner.
Plus guests can add on SATELLITE SIDES (a la carte items) to either lunch or dinner for $8-$10 each side per person. These include Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Fried Potato Wedges, Brussels Sprouts, and Broccolini.
There are even a few plant-based dishes for vegetarians/vegans, which I’m happy to see.
A full menu can be found at space220fla.com.
For both lunch and dinner, guest can enjoy a range of special cocktails, wine, and beer. There are even “Zero-Proof Cocktail” for those who don’t want alcohol. These drinks and a light bites menu will also be available at the Space 220 Lounge.
With the purchase of any zero proof (non-alcoholic) cocktail or children’s meal, guests will receive an exclusive pack of Space 220 Collectible Trading Cards, featuring original artwork and trivia facts about space exploration, food in space, and the sky-high innovations at Space 220 Restaurant.
The first week of opening (Sept. 20-26), the restaurant will be walk-in only. Reservations for September 27 and beyond will open September 20 .
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023