On September 11, join the Bach Festival Society of Winter Park for a free 9/11 20th Anniversary Remembrance Concert at the Dr Phillips Center in downtown Orlando.
The Bach Festival Choir and Orchestra will perform a program of commemoration to honor those lost 20 years ago in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The concert will feature conductor, John V. Sinclair, Caitlin Mohr (soprano), and Stephen Mumbert (baritone), performing the Gabriel Fauré Requiem.
Seating will be outdoors in the Frontyard Festival box seating, first come, first served. When you arrive, they will assign you to your own socially distant box (best available) for up to 6 people.
The entrance to Frontyard Festival seating is on Orange Ave. Doors open at 10am with the show at 11am.
For more information, visit drphillipscenter.org.
- Orange County Regional History Center Offering Free Admission to See Pulse Memorial Crosses - June 9, 2023
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- onePULSE Foundation Announces Seven-Year Anniversary Pulse Remembrance Week Activities - June 1, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023