Sip and Savor, a summer celebration of Orlando’s food and drink scene, returns to delight foodies August 16-29, 2021.
Sponsored by the Audubon Park Garden District, Mills 50, Ivanhoe Village, and The Milk District, Sip and Savor celebrates the great food and drink of these collective Orlando Main Streets.
Among those participating are The Ceylon Hut, Dharma Southern Kitchen, Eola General, Hinckley’s Fancy Meats, Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co., Maxine’s on Shine, Pig Floyd’s, Smoke & Donuts, Swine & Sons, and Too Much Sauce.
Participating restaurants will be offering specials for lunch and/or dinner. There are also specials on adult beverages at some locations, for those 21+.
It’s been a tough year for these restaurants and bars with the pandemic, so let’s show up and give them some business!
The full listing of restaurants, along with their Sip and Savor deals, can be found online at SipandSavorOtown.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023