After a year off due to the pandemic, MegaCon Orlando, the Southeast’s largest fan convention, returns to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando this upcoming weekend August 12-15, 2021.
This four-day fest features celebrities from the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and comics. Fans can meet their favorites, get autographs and photos, view Q&A panels, and more.
Scheduled to appear this year:
- From the original Star Trek – William Shatner and George Takei
- Michael Rooker (Guardians of the Galaxy, The Walking Dead, The Suicide Squad)
- From Sons of Anarchy – Ron Perlman, Mark Boone, and Ryan Hurt
- Giancarlo Esposito (The Mandalorian, Breaking Bad)
- From Lucifer – DB Woodside, Aimee Garcia, and Kevin Alejandro
- Ray Fisher (Justice League)
- Ross Marquand (The Walking Dead)
- Robert Patrick (Terminator 2, Scorpion)
- Christopher Eccleston (Dr. Who, Thor: The Dark World)
- John Barrowman (Arrow, Torchwood)
- From Arrow – Stephen Amell and Katie Cassidy
- From Full House – John Stamos, Bob Saget, and Dave Coulier
- From The Office (US) – Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, David Koechner, and Oscar Nuñez
- Adam Savage (Mythbusters)
- Jon Lovitz (Saturday Night Live)
- Billy West (Futurama)
- And so many more!
All this and a huge exhibition floor full of memorabilia and collectibles to purchase, along with an area where you can meet comic artists, Tattoo Alley, and plenty of cosplayers roaming around.
Single day passes in advance are $20-$50 for adults and $15-$40 for kids 13-17, depending on the day. Children 6-12 are $10 daily.
Family day passes range from $45-$110 per day in advance, and include admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children (age 6-12).
Weekend passes start at $100 in advance for just admission and go up to VIP packages starting at $429, which include collectibles and more.
All prices (except children) will be more at the door, if not sold out.
Autographs and Photo Ops are additional, and vary depending on what the celebrity wishes to charge.
For more details, and to purchase admission passes and/or special event tickets, visit megaconorlando.com.
I’ll be there all four days, so be sure to watch our social media (links top right of this page) for plenty of photos and more!
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022