After a year off due to the pandemic, MegaCon Orlando, the Southeast’s largest fan convention, returns to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando this upcoming weekend August 12-15, 2021.
This four-day fest features celebrities from the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and comics. Fans can meet their favorites, get autographs and photos, view Q&A panels, and more.
Scheduled to appear this year:
- From the original Star Trek – William Shatner and George Takei
- Michael Rooker (Guardians of the Galaxy, The Walking Dead, The Suicide Squad)
- From Sons of Anarchy – Ron Perlman, Mark Boone, and Ryan Hurt
- Giancarlo Esposito (The Mandalorian, Breaking Bad)
- From Lucifer – DB Woodside, Aimee Garcia, and Kevin Alejandro
- Ray Fisher (Justice League)
- Ross Marquand (The Walking Dead)
- Robert Patrick (Terminator 2, Scorpion)
- Christopher Eccleston (Dr. Who, Thor: The Dark World)
- John Barrowman (Arrow, Torchwood)
- From Arrow – Stephen Amell and Katie Cassidy
- From Full House – John Stamos, Bob Saget, and Dave Coulier
- From The Office (US) – Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, David Koechner, and Oscar Nuñez
- Adam Savage (Mythbusters)
- Jon Lovitz (Saturday Night Live)
- Billy West (Futurama)
- And so many more!
All this and a huge exhibition floor full of memorabilia and collectibles to purchase, along with an area where you can meet comic artists, Tattoo Alley, and plenty of cosplayers roaming around.
Single day passes in advance are $20-$50 for adults and $15-$40 for kids 13-17, depending on the day. Children 6-12 are $10 daily.
Family day passes range from $45-$110 per day in advance, and include admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children (age 6-12).
Weekend passes start at $100 in advance for just admission and go up to VIP packages starting at $429, which include collectibles and more.
All prices (except children) will be more at the door, if not sold out.
Autographs and Photo Ops are additional, and vary depending on what the celebrity wishes to charge.
For more details, and to purchase admission passes and/or special event tickets, visit megaconorlando.com.
I’ll be there all four days, so be sure to watch our social media (links top right of this page) for plenty of photos and more!
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023