The Tokyo Olympics start July 23, and NBC, which will broadcast the event, is bringing its “Rings Across America” Tour to Universal Orlando July 16-17, 2021.
The interactive “Rings Across America” exhibit will feature a life-size set of iconic Olympic rings for guests to use for photo ops.
Universal plans to position the rings display in front of the Universal Studios Florida entrance arches, so theme park admission isn’t required to check it out.
NBCUniversal will present an unprecedented 7,000 hours of coverage of the Tokyo Olympics this summer by utilizing two broadcast networks, six cable networks, and multiple digital platforms, serving both English- and Spanish-language viewers, making it the biggest media event ever.
Check out the Olympic rings in the tweet below:
Imagine driving down the highway and seeing THIS.
The Olympic Rings are headed across America as we head toward the July 23 #TokyoOlympics Opening Ceremony.
Starting next week, get your photo with the Rings on stops in Chicago, Orlando, Miami, Washington D.C. and New York! pic.twitter.com/AxL80tAwRz
— NBC Sports (@NBCSports) June 27, 2021
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022