Museum of Illusions Orlando is a fun place to take photos, and this fall, they’re hosting another “Puppy Paw-ty” that will allow guests to bring their dogs along to take pictures of and with their fur-kids.
The exclusive Puppy Paw-ty will be held September 25, between 8-10am. Admission is $29.95 per person, which includes admission for one dog, along with goodies for both you & your fur friends provided by The New Barker Magazine & Bark Box.
Reservations are required, and don’t wait, because the last time they did this, they sold out. For bookings and more info, visit: orlando.museumofillusions.us.
Museum of Illusions Orlando is located on I-Drive at ICON Park Orlando. Parking is free. Read our review to see some of the fun photo ops the attraction has to offer.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023