Museum of Illusions Orlando is a fun place to take photos, and this fall, they’re hosting another “Puppy Paw-ty” that will allow guests to bring their dogs along to take pictures of and with their fur-kids.
The exclusive Puppy Paw-ty will be held September 25, between 8-10am. Admission is $29.95 per person, which includes admission for one dog, along with goodies for both you & your fur friends provided by The New Barker Magazine & Bark Box.
Reservations are required, and don’t wait, because the last time they did this, they sold out. For bookings and more info, visit: orlando.museumofillusions.us.
Museum of Illusions Orlando is located on I-Drive at ICON Park Orlando. Parking is free. Read our review to see some of the fun photo ops the attraction has to offer.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022