Museum of Illusions Orlando is a fun place to take photos, and this fall, they’re hosting another “Puppy Paw-ty” that will allow guests to bring their dogs along to take pictures of and with their fur-kids.
The exclusive Puppy Paw-ty will be held September 25, between 8-10am. Admission is $29.95 per person, which includes admission for one dog, along with goodies for both you & your fur friends provided by The New Barker Magazine & Bark Box.
Reservations are required, and don’t wait, because the last time they did this, they sold out. For bookings and more info, visit: orlando.museumofillusions.us.
Museum of Illusions Orlando is located on I-Drive at ICON Park Orlando. Parking is free. Read our review to see some of the fun photo ops the attraction has to offer.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023