Starting this month, Hawkers Asian Street Food is celebrating 10 years of serving up bold flavors and a great vibe with a limited-time summer drink menu, games, and more!
Beginning July 14 – August 24, Hawkers will be serving up the following libations for those of legal drinking age:
- Long Island Ice-T: A 90s classic, but upgraded with Sailor Jerry rum, hibiscus-infused Hendrick’s gin, RumHaven, lemon, lime, and Coca-Cola.
- MMMPop: A Pop Rock(tail) that says zig-a-zig-ah with every sip, featuring Tito’s Handmade vodka, orange liqueur, cranberry, lime, and tropical punch Pop Rocks.
- Tang-arita: Tang-n-Tequila is not as good a duo as Salt-n-Pepa but it’ll totally take you back with Milagro tequila, orange liqueur, agave, lime, and a sugared Tang rim.
- Bone Hugs-n-Harmony: A boozy Little Hug Fruit Barrel that leaves you totally chuggin’ instead of totally buggin’ with Pineapple-infused Flor de Caña rum, Tito’s Handmade vodka, blue curaçao, lemon, and bubbles.
- Party Time, Excellent: Celebrate Hawker’s 10th birthday with this dessert shot of Tito’s Handmade vodka, orgeat, vanilla cake mix, evaporated milk, vanilla frosting, and sprinkles.
Plus, visit on Saturday, July 17 or Sunday, July 18, and get a free Cake Batter Mochi with any food order.
All Hawkers locations will also be decked out with party streamers, balloons, and vintage games to play. At the bar, guests can play with Nintendo Game Boy Original 8-bit handheld game consoles, and there will be View Master Classics with reels that take the guests on a journey through the last 10 years (and beyond!) of Hawkers’ history.
I’ll be getting a sneak peek at the drink menu and festivities this coming weekend, so I’ll share all the fun here on the blog, as well as our social media. Be sure to follow along!
And if you visit during the birthday celebration at any Hawkers, hashtag #CitySurfingOrlando and #EatHawkers so we can check it out!
Visit eathawkers.com for your nearest location.
[photos courtesy Hawkers Asian Street Food]
- World’s First Peppa Pig Theme Park to Open in Central Florida Feb 2022 .. #PeppaPigFlorida @PeppaPigFlorida - October 14, 2021
- The Orange Cup Regatta Returns to Lakeland Oct 16-17, 2021 .. #OrangeCupRegatta @APBA_Racing @CentralFLSports - October 13, 2021
- Universal’s Mardi Gras Returns to Universal Orlando in 2022 .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - October 12, 2021
- Disney Genie and Lightning Lane Launch Oct. 19 at Walt Disney World .. @WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyGenie #LightningLane - October 10, 2021
- Come Out With Pride Orlando Takes Over Lake Eola Oct. 9, 2021 .. #ComeOutWithPride @orlandopride - October 7, 2021
- Universal Orlando To Close Shrek 4-D Attraction .. @UniversalOrlando #Shrek4D - October 6, 2021
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2021 With These Orlando-Area Restaurant Deals .. #NationalTacoDay #OrlandoTacos #OrlandoFoodies - October 4, 2021
- IMMERSE 2021 to Take Over Downtown Orlando Oct 15-17! .. #IMMERSEOrlando #OrlandoArts #CreativeCity #JOYBOX #COLORDAYOrlando - October 2, 2021
- Brick Or Treat Returns To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Oct 2, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #BrickorTreat - September 30, 2021
- Out and About: Magical Dining at Amatista Cookhouse at Loew’s Sapphire Falls Resort .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #AmatistaCookhouse #LoewsHotels - September 27, 2021