Starting this month, Hawkers Asian Street Food is celebrating 10 years of serving up bold flavors and a great vibe with a limited-time summer drink menu, games, and more!
Beginning July 14 – August 24, Hawkers will be serving up the following libations for those of legal drinking age:
- Long Island Ice-T: A 90s classic, but upgraded with Sailor Jerry rum, hibiscus-infused Hendrick’s gin, RumHaven, lemon, lime, and Coca-Cola.
- MMMPop: A Pop Rock(tail) that says zig-a-zig-ah with every sip, featuring Tito’s Handmade vodka, orange liqueur, cranberry, lime, and tropical punch Pop Rocks.
- Tang-arita: Tang-n-Tequila is not as good a duo as Salt-n-Pepa but it’ll totally take you back with Milagro tequila, orange liqueur, agave, lime, and a sugared Tang rim.
- Bone Hugs-n-Harmony: A boozy Little Hug Fruit Barrel that leaves you totally chuggin’ instead of totally buggin’ with Pineapple-infused Flor de Caña rum, Tito’s Handmade vodka, blue curaçao, lemon, and bubbles.
- Party Time, Excellent: Celebrate Hawker’s 10th birthday with this dessert shot of Tito’s Handmade vodka, orgeat, vanilla cake mix, evaporated milk, vanilla frosting, and sprinkles.
Plus, visit on Saturday, July 17 or Sunday, July 18, and get a free Cake Batter Mochi with any food order.
All Hawkers locations will also be decked out with party streamers, balloons, and vintage games to play. At the bar, guests can play with Nintendo Game Boy Original 8-bit handheld game consoles, and there will be View Master Classics with reels that take the guests on a journey through the last 10 years (and beyond!) of Hawkers’ history.
I’ll be getting a sneak peek at the drink menu and festivities this coming weekend, so I’ll share all the fun here on the blog, as well as our social media. Be sure to follow along!
And if you visit during the birthday celebration at any Hawkers, hashtag #CitySurfingOrlando and #EatHawkers so we can check it out!
Visit eathawkers.com for your nearest location.
[photos courtesy Hawkers Asian Street Food]
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations’ At Dr. Phillips Center Jan 25-30, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @AintTooProud #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - January 17, 2022
- Actor/Comedian Bob Saget Passes Away in Orlando at 65 .. #BobSaget - January 9, 2022
- Out and About: Live Entertainment and a New Menu Return to Mango’s Tropical Café in Orlando .. #MangosOrlando #IDrive @OrlandoMangos - December 13, 2021
- Opera Orlando Presents ‘The Secret River’ World Premiere at Dr. Phillips Center Dec. 17-19, 2021 .. #OperaOrlando #TheSecretRiver #DrPhillipsCenter - December 10, 2021
- Out and About: Hawkers Asian Street Food Has Fun New Cocktails for the 2021 Holidays .. #EatHawkers #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoDrinks - December 9, 2021
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘The Prom’ At Dr. Phillips Center Dec 7-12, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @ThePromMusical #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 28, 2021
- 4th Annual FusionFest Returns To Downtown Orlando Nov 27-28, 2021 .. #FusionFest #OrlandoArts - November 23, 2021
- Holidays At LEGOLAND Return To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 26, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #OrlandoHolidays #HolidaysatLEGOLAND - November 22, 2021
- Iron Chef Morimoto Returns to Morimoto Asia to Host Events in Dec 2021 .. #MorimotoAsia #DisneySprings #OrlandoFoodies - November 21, 2021