Starting this month, Hawkers Asian Street Food is celebrating 10 years of serving up bold flavors and a great vibe with a limited-time summer drink menu, games, and more!
Beginning July 14 – August 24, Hawkers will be serving up the following libations for those of legal drinking age:
- Long Island Ice-T: A 90s classic, but upgraded with Sailor Jerry rum, hibiscus-infused Hendrick’s gin, RumHaven, lemon, lime, and Coca-Cola.
- MMMPop: A Pop Rock(tail) that says zig-a-zig-ah with every sip, featuring Tito’s Handmade vodka, orange liqueur, cranberry, lime, and tropical punch Pop Rocks.
- Tang-arita: Tang-n-Tequila is not as good a duo as Salt-n-Pepa but it’ll totally take you back with Milagro tequila, orange liqueur, agave, lime, and a sugared Tang rim.
- Bone Hugs-n-Harmony: A boozy Little Hug Fruit Barrel that leaves you totally chuggin’ instead of totally buggin’ with Pineapple-infused Flor de Caña rum, Tito’s Handmade vodka, blue curaçao, lemon, and bubbles.
- Party Time, Excellent: Celebrate Hawker’s 10th birthday with this dessert shot of Tito’s Handmade vodka, orgeat, vanilla cake mix, evaporated milk, vanilla frosting, and sprinkles.
Plus, visit on Saturday, July 17 or Sunday, July 18, and get a free Cake Batter Mochi with any food order.
All Hawkers locations will also be decked out with party streamers, balloons, and vintage games to play. At the bar, guests can play with Nintendo Game Boy Original 8-bit handheld game consoles, and there will be View Master Classics with reels that take the guests on a journey through the last 10 years (and beyond!) of Hawkers’ history.
I’ll be getting a sneak peek at the drink menu and festivities this coming weekend, so I’ll share all the fun here on the blog, as well as our social media. Be sure to follow along!
And if you visit during the birthday celebration at any Hawkers, hashtag #CitySurfingOrlando and #EatHawkers so we can check it out!
Visit eathawkers.com for your nearest location.
[photos courtesy Hawkers Asian Street Food]
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022