The City of Orlando Public Art Program is now hosting a solo exhibit of award-winning Florida artist Francine Levy through October 28, 2021 at the Garden House Gallery at Harry P. Leu Gardens.
Born in Brussels, Belgium, Levy studied fine art and the history of art and costume and graduated with a degree in Fashion Design from Ecole Fernand Cocq, Brussels.
Levy is a realistic painter occasionally using acrylics and prefers the medium of soft pastels due to its vibrant palette options and pure pigments. She sees nature as a spiritual retreat, painting landscapes, seascapes and historical sites.
Admission to the Gallery is included with paid admission or membership to Leu Gardens. The gardens also offers free admission the first Monday of each month to all.
Leu Gardens is open 9am-5pm daily, but no admission or entrance is allowed after 4pm. The Fairy Door exhibit is also at Leu Gardens through September 5, 2021.
For more information, visit leugardens.org.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022