The City of Orlando Public Art Program is now hosting a solo exhibit of award-winning Florida artist Francine Levy through October 28, 2021 at the Garden House Gallery at Harry P. Leu Gardens.
Born in Brussels, Belgium, Levy studied fine art and the history of art and costume and graduated with a degree in Fashion Design from Ecole Fernand Cocq, Brussels.
Levy is a realistic painter occasionally using acrylics and prefers the medium of soft pastels due to its vibrant palette options and pure pigments. She sees nature as a spiritual retreat, painting landscapes, seascapes and historical sites.
Admission to the Gallery is included with paid admission or membership to Leu Gardens. The gardens also offers free admission the first Monday of each month to all.
Leu Gardens is open 9am-5pm daily, but no admission or entrance is allowed after 4pm. The Fairy Door exhibit is also at Leu Gardens through September 5, 2021.
For more information, visit leugardens.org.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023