Orlando’s Creative City Project is kicking of its 2021-2022 season with the return of Re:Charge coming to Colonial Promenade in Orlando the weekends of July 23-25 and July 30-August 1, 2021.
Re:Charge is an immersive concert experience where guests bring their own pillow and blanket to lay down in an individual 6’x8′ square.
A live ensemble of orchestral musicians plays a 75-minute concert of peaceful and reflective music, while guests relax, and at the end, leave feeling refreshed.
“Re:Charge was our first adaptation during the pandemic, which allowed us to continue creating memorable, immersive experiences and do so safely for the comfort of all of our guests. We are happy to add more dates and shows this year so even more people can enjoy the benefits of this truly peaceful and transformative event,” says Creative City Project Executive Director Cole NeSmith.
There are two shows per night at 7:30pm and 9:30pm. Colonial Promenade is located at 4346 E. Colonial Drive, Suite 4308, Orlando, FL, 32803.
Tickets are $35 per person and can be purchased at CreativeCityProject.com. Season tickets are also available.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022