SeaWorld Orlando has announced its first separate-ticketed, nighttime Halloween event, Howl-O-Scream, will premiere this fall, joining the daytime Halloween Spooktacular to offer spooky fun by day and terrifying frights by night.
Howl-O-Scream, which already runs at SeaWorld Orlando’s sister park Busch Gardens Tampa, will feature the following thrill-seeking elements:
Haunted Houses: There’s no turning back as guests brave dark passageways and round dimly lit corners, hoping they can avoid what’s lurking in the depths. The legends are true, the fear is real, and the only way out is to push through the fear.
Scare Zones and Roaming Haunts: There are no safe zones. There are no places to hide. The scares are everywhere, and the roaming haunts will get to you. Guests should stay alert and be prepared for anything, because you never know what’s waiting up ahead (or creeping up behind you).
Frightful Shows: Duck inside and be mesmerized by a raucous, high-energy musical dance show. Or discover who’s behind all the terror washing over the park at an outdoor show complete with special effects. Guests will also find DJs and party zones that are perfect for a dance break between frights.
Monster Coasters in the Dark and Haunting Experiences: It wouldn’t be a SeaWorld visit without a ride or two, but it wouldn’t be Howl-O-Scream without a dose of nighttime terror. Guests up to the challenge are invited to ride their favorite attractions in the dark. Meanwhile, sinister interactive surprises await at their favorite bar haunts.
Above all, try to resist the haunting song of the siren who has emerged from the lake.
Howl-O-Scream is intended for a mature audience. This event contains intense adult content such as violence, gore, and blood. No costumes are allowed.
The separate-ticketed event goes on sale today including exclusive discounts for Annual Pass Members, with the lowest prices of the year for what promises to be an immediate fan-favorite terrifying Halloween event taking place on select nights Friday, September 10 through Sunday, October 31 from 7pm to as late as 2am.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit HowlOScream.com/Orlando.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2021 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 13, 2021
- Swamp Sistas Hold Summer Hope for Kids Fundraiser June 12-17, 2021 .. @SwampSistas @FeedHopeNow - June 12, 2021
- Out and About: Foxtail Coffee Pairs with Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Ravenous Pig Brewing for New Winter Park Location .. @FoxtailCoffee @KellysHMIC @RavenousPig #OrlandoCoffee #OrlandoIceCream #CentralFLBreweries - June 11, 2021
- Creative City Project Announces 2021-2022 Season of Events in Orlando .. @Creative_Proj #CreativeCityProject #OrlandoArts - June 11, 2021
- Five-Year Pulse Remembrance Week Events for 2021 .. #Pulse5YearsLater #RememberPulse - June 5, 2021
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces Howl-O-Scream Halloween Event Coming to Park for First Time .. #SeaWorldOrlando #HowlOScream #OrlandoHalloween - June 4, 2021
- LEGO NINJAGO Days Return to LEGOLAND Florida in June .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #LEGONINJAGO - June 4, 2021
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To Celebrating National Donut Day June 4, 2021 .. #NationalDonutDay #OrlandoDonuts #OrlandoDoughnuts - June 3, 2021
- Walt Disney World Reveals Details About Disney After Hours Boo Bash .. #WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyAfterHours #BooBash #OrlandoHalloween - June 3, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Announces 2021 Award Winners and Details on DigiFringe Starting June 4 .. @OrlandoFringe #OrlandoFringe #DigiFringe #OrlandoArts - June 2, 2021