SeaWorld Orlando has announced its first separate-ticketed, nighttime Halloween event, Howl-O-Scream, will premiere this fall, joining the daytime Halloween Spooktacular to offer spooky fun by day and terrifying frights by night.
Howl-O-Scream, which already runs at SeaWorld Orlando’s sister park Busch Gardens Tampa, will feature the following thrill-seeking elements:
Haunted Houses: There’s no turning back as guests brave dark passageways and round dimly lit corners, hoping they can avoid what’s lurking in the depths. The legends are true, the fear is real, and the only way out is to push through the fear.
Scare Zones and Roaming Haunts: There are no safe zones. There are no places to hide. The scares are everywhere, and the roaming haunts will get to you. Guests should stay alert and be prepared for anything, because you never know what’s waiting up ahead (or creeping up behind you).
Frightful Shows: Duck inside and be mesmerized by a raucous, high-energy musical dance show. Or discover who’s behind all the terror washing over the park at an outdoor show complete with special effects. Guests will also find DJs and party zones that are perfect for a dance break between frights.
Monster Coasters in the Dark and Haunting Experiences: It wouldn’t be a SeaWorld visit without a ride or two, but it wouldn’t be Howl-O-Scream without a dose of nighttime terror. Guests up to the challenge are invited to ride their favorite attractions in the dark. Meanwhile, sinister interactive surprises await at their favorite bar haunts.
Above all, try to resist the haunting song of the siren who has emerged from the lake.
Howl-O-Scream is intended for a mature audience. This event contains intense adult content such as violence, gore, and blood. No costumes are allowed.
The separate-ticketed event goes on sale today including exclusive discounts for Annual Pass Members, with the lowest prices of the year for what promises to be an immediate fan-favorite terrifying Halloween event taking place on select nights Friday, September 10 through Sunday, October 31 from 7pm to as late as 2am.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit HowlOScream.com/Orlando.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023