Foxtail Coffee has teamed up with fellow Central Florida businesses Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Ravenous Pig Brewing for a new Winter Park location, and I was invited to check it out.
Located at 2451 Howell Market Lane, the building is the size of a normal coffee shop, but with the combined offerings of all three local businesses, it’s the perfect place to hang with friends or family, or just grab a seat to do some work with the free WiFi.
The interior has plenty of seating and one long wall has a cool colorful mural of flowers. The high tables along that wall have electrical outlets underneath. There are also a few low tables, a couple of comfy chairs by the entrance, and a several tables on an outdoor patio.
Beverage offerings include the full Foxtail menu including hot coffee, cold brew, nitro, crafted coffee drinks, and more. There were also 7 taps of Ravenous Pig drafts, with room for more, including my favorites: Working Man porter and Red Drum amber ale. Oh and wine, as well.
The Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream display case featured fan favorite flavors, along with the five limited flavors for June.
Chocoholics will love the Chocolate Fluffer Nutter, and the Summer Melon is light and summery, and tastes like a bowl of melons. The Maple Walnut was also delicious with tons of walnuts.
I also found room in my tummy to try the Blackberry sorbet, because it looks so violet purple and delicious, and it was just like biting into a fresh sugared blackberry.
If you need more than ice cream to satisfy your hunger, this location also has a small “Bar Bites” menu that had items like pretzel bites with beer cheese, roasted Buffalo wings, and baked parmesan-spinach dip. Most items are $10 or less.
Next time you’re on the east side of Winter Park, near the 436 and Howell Branch Road, pop in for a refreshing brew and/or frozen treat. There’s also a drive-thru if you don’t feel like getting out of the car.
For more information, visit FoxtailCoffee.com.
Disclaimer: I was invited to a media preview. As always, my opinions are my own, and honest.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023