Foxtail Coffee has teamed up with fellow Central Florida businesses Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Ravenous Pig Brewing for a new Winter Park location, and I was invited to check it out.
Located at 2451 Howell Market Lane, the building is the size of a normal coffee shop, but with the combined offerings of all three local businesses, it’s the perfect place to hang with friends or family, or just grab a seat to do some work with the free WiFi.
The interior has plenty of seating and one long wall has a cool colorful mural of flowers. The high tables along that wall have electrical outlets underneath. There are also a few low tables, a couple of comfy chairs by the entrance, and a several tables on an outdoor patio.
Beverage offerings include the full Foxtail menu including hot coffee, cold brew, nitro, crafted coffee drinks, and more. There were also 7 taps of Ravenous Pig drafts, with room for more, including my favorites: Working Man porter and Red Drum amber ale. Oh and wine, as well.
The Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream display case featured fan favorite flavors, along with the five limited flavors for June.
Chocoholics will love the Chocolate Fluffer Nutter, and the Summer Melon is light and summery, and tastes like a bowl of melons. The Maple Walnut was also delicious with tons of walnuts.
I also found room in my tummy to try the Blackberry sorbet, because it looks so violet purple and delicious, and it was just like biting into a fresh sugared blackberry.
If you need more than ice cream to satisfy your hunger, this location also has a small “Bar Bites” menu that had items like pretzel bites with beer cheese, roasted Buffalo wings, and baked parmesan-spinach dip. Most items are $10 or less.
Next time you’re on the east side of Winter Park, near the 436 and Howell Branch Road, pop in for a refreshing brew and/or frozen treat. There’s also a drive-thru if you don’t feel like getting out of the car.
For more information, visit FoxtailCoffee.com.
Disclaimer: I was invited to a media preview. As always, my opinions are my own, and honest.
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 31-Aug 9, 2021 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 30, 2021
- The Second City Returns to Dr. Phillips Center Oct 1-2, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #TheSecondCity #OrlandoComedy - July 29, 2021
- Downtown Arts District Will Host “Art After Dark” Young Professionals Art Event August 14, 2021 .. #DowntownArtsDistrict #ArtAfterDark #CityArtsOrlando #OrlandoArts - July 28, 2021
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to Host Launch Viewing for ULA Atlas V Starliner Orbital Flight Test July 30 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #ULAAtlasV #KSCLaunches - July 27, 2021
- Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando to Host ‘Lasting Impressions’ 3D/LED Art Installation Aug 13-Sept 26, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #LastingImpressions #OrlandoArts - July 27, 2021
- Out and About: Awakened Auras Co. in Downtown Kissimmee Stocks Crystals and More For Sale .. #AwakenedAurasCo #DowntownKissimmee #Kissimmee #MetaphysicalArts #ShopLocal - July 26, 2021
- Walt Disney World Adds 50th Anniversary Medallion to Cinderella’s Castle at Magic Kingdom .. @WaltDisneyWorld #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicKingdom #DisneyWorld50 - July 26, 2021
- Out and About: Limbhelados Serves Up Luscious Frozen Desserts in Downtown Kissimmee .. #Limbhelados #Limber #Kissimmee #EatLocal - July 23, 2021
- Walt Disney World To Bring Back More Entertainment to Parks Starting August 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParks - July 22, 2021
- Universal Orlando to Start 2021 Holiday Celebrations on November 13 .. @UniversalOrlando #UniversalOrlando #OrlandoHolidays #VisitOrlando - July 20, 2021