Bite30, Orlando Weekly‘s city-wide dining promotion, returns starting today, June 1, and here’s everything you need to know.
Through August 1, 2021, Bite30 features more than 30 local restaurants serving prix fixe three-course experiences for only $30. For an additional $5 fee, take your Bite30 meal to-go at select restaurants.
Among the promotion’s participating restaurants are:
310 LAKESIDE, Orlando
310 PARK SOUTH, Winter Park
534 SCRATCH KITCHEN, Orlando
AMERICAN SOCIAL, Dr. Phillips
ANTICA PIZZERIA, Altamonte Springs
ARTISAN’S TABLE, Orlando
AURORA AT THE CELESTE, Orlando
THE BACK ROOM STEAKHOUSE, Apopka
BITES AND BUBBLES, Orlando
BLU ON THE AVENUE, Winter Park
THE BOHEME, Orlando
BULLA GASTROBAR, Winter Park
CAFE TU TU TANGO, Orlando
CRESS RESTAURANT, DeLand
DELANEY’S TAVERN, Orlando
HOCCA ORLANDO, Orlando
KABOOKI SUSHI, Orlando
KABOOKI SUSHI SAND LAKE, Orlando
LA BOUCHERIE, Orlando
MAI THAI, Orlando
MAXINE’S ON SHINE, Orlando
MIA’S ITALIAN KITCHEN, Orlando
OOTOYA SUSHI LOUNGE, Orlando
OUTPOST KITCHEN, BAR, & PROVISIONS, Maitland
THE PUB ORLANDO, Orlando
PUBLIX APRONS, Dr. Phillips
PUBLIX APRONS, Winter Park
THE RAVENOUS PIG, Winter Park
REEL FISH, Winter Park
SOMETHING FISHY, Altamonte Springs
TAPA TORO, Orlando
TAVERNA OPA, Orlando
UMI JAPANESE, Winter Park
VINIA WINE & KITCHEN, Winter Park
THE WHISKEY, Orlando
WINE 4 OYSTERS, Orlando
To enjoy a Bite30 dinner, simply visit the restaurant (reservations are recommended), and ask for the special Bite30 menu. That’s it. Remember tax isn’t included, and neither are tips.
Plus hashtag your dining photos with #bite30 and tag @orlandoweekly and for your chance to win restaurant gift certificates.
In addition to having an extra month to enjoy all the area restaurants, new this year will be the launch of a digital “passport” that diners can use to gain points when dining at certain locations or enjoying drinks from the sponsors. Each task completed will award diners points, which qualifies them for prizes.
A portion of Bite30 purchases will raise money for the James Beard Foundation’s “Open for Good” Fund to help independent restaurants weather the crisis caused by the pandemic.
To see all the menus, and for more information, visit bite30.com.
- World’s First Peppa Pig Theme Park to Open in Central Florida Feb 2022 .. #PeppaPigFlorida @PeppaPigFlorida - October 14, 2021
- The Orange Cup Regatta Returns to Lakeland Oct 16-17, 2021 .. #OrangeCupRegatta @APBA_Racing @CentralFLSports - October 13, 2021
- Universal’s Mardi Gras Returns to Universal Orlando in 2022 .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - October 12, 2021
- Disney Genie and Lightning Lane Launch Oct. 19 at Walt Disney World .. @WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyGenie #LightningLane - October 10, 2021
- Come Out With Pride Orlando Takes Over Lake Eola Oct. 9, 2021 .. #ComeOutWithPride @orlandopride - October 7, 2021
- Universal Orlando To Close Shrek 4-D Attraction .. @UniversalOrlando #Shrek4D - October 6, 2021
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2021 With These Orlando-Area Restaurant Deals .. #NationalTacoDay #OrlandoTacos #OrlandoFoodies - October 4, 2021
- IMMERSE 2021 to Take Over Downtown Orlando Oct 15-17! .. #IMMERSEOrlando #OrlandoArts #CreativeCity #JOYBOX #COLORDAYOrlando - October 2, 2021
- Brick Or Treat Returns To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Oct 2, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #BrickorTreat - September 30, 2021
- Out and About: Magical Dining at Amatista Cookhouse at Loew’s Sapphire Falls Resort .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #AmatistaCookhouse #LoewsHotels - September 27, 2021