Bite30, Orlando Weekly‘s city-wide dining promotion, returns starting today, June 1, and here’s everything you need to know.
Through August 1, 2021, Bite30 features more than 30 local restaurants serving prix fixe three-course experiences for only $30. For an additional $5 fee, take your Bite30 meal to-go at select restaurants.
Among the promotion’s participating restaurants are:
310 LAKESIDE, Orlando
310 PARK SOUTH, Winter Park
534 SCRATCH KITCHEN, Orlando
AMERICAN SOCIAL, Dr. Phillips
ANTICA PIZZERIA, Altamonte Springs
ARTISAN’S TABLE, Orlando
AURORA AT THE CELESTE, Orlando
THE BACK ROOM STEAKHOUSE, Apopka
BITES AND BUBBLES, Orlando
BLU ON THE AVENUE, Winter Park
THE BOHEME, Orlando
BULLA GASTROBAR, Winter Park
CAFE TU TU TANGO, Orlando
CRESS RESTAURANT, DeLand
DELANEY’S TAVERN, Orlando
HOCCA ORLANDO, Orlando
KABOOKI SUSHI, Orlando
KABOOKI SUSHI SAND LAKE, Orlando
LA BOUCHERIE, Orlando
MAI THAI, Orlando
MAXINE’S ON SHINE, Orlando
MIA’S ITALIAN KITCHEN, Orlando
OOTOYA SUSHI LOUNGE, Orlando
OUTPOST KITCHEN, BAR, & PROVISIONS, Maitland
THE PUB ORLANDO, Orlando
PUBLIX APRONS, Dr. Phillips
PUBLIX APRONS, Winter Park
THE RAVENOUS PIG, Winter Park
REEL FISH, Winter Park
SOMETHING FISHY, Altamonte Springs
TAPA TORO, Orlando
TAVERNA OPA, Orlando
UMI JAPANESE, Winter Park
VINIA WINE & KITCHEN, Winter Park
THE WHISKEY, Orlando
WINE 4 OYSTERS, Orlando
To enjoy a Bite30 dinner, simply visit the restaurant (reservations are recommended), and ask for the special Bite30 menu. That’s it. Remember tax isn’t included, and neither are tips.
Plus hashtag your dining photos with #bite30 and tag @orlandoweekly and for your chance to win restaurant gift certificates.
In addition to having an extra month to enjoy all the area restaurants, new this year will be the launch of a digital “passport” that diners can use to gain points when dining at certain locations or enjoying drinks from the sponsors. Each task completed will award diners points, which qualifies them for prizes.
A portion of Bite30 purchases will raise money for the James Beard Foundation’s “Open for Good” Fund to help independent restaurants weather the crisis caused by the pandemic.
To see all the menus, and for more information, visit bite30.com.
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023