As if you need a special reason to visit the beautiful Harry P. Leu Gardens in Orlando, the popular Fairy Doors have returned to delight all ages for a fourth year.
This exhibit features twenty, one-of-a-kind, whimsical fairy doors which will inspire an imaginative world of enchanted forests, secret gardens and the magic of fairies.
You can wander the 50-acre gardens to find them, but a map of the fairy doors and a narrative of each fairy will also be given out to every guest at the entrance.
Garden guests can appreciate the doors with their eyes but should be mindful not to touch the fairy residences. They are quite delicate and can disturb the fairies.
A spokesperson for Leu Gardens says events like the Fairy Doors represent a larger effort to bring in a more diverse audience.
The Fairy Doors exhibit will be at Leu Gardens through September 5, and is included with regular admission and memberships. The gardens also offers free admission the first Monday of each month to all.
Leu Gardens is open 9am-5pm daily, but no admission or entrance is allowed after 4pm.
For more info, visit leugardens.org.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023