As if you need a special reason to visit the beautiful Harry P. Leu Gardens in Orlando, the popular Fairy Doors have returned to delight all ages for a fourth year.
This exhibit features twenty, one-of-a-kind, whimsical fairy doors which will inspire an imaginative world of enchanted forests, secret gardens and the magic of fairies.
You can wander the 50-acre gardens to find them, but a map of the fairy doors and a narrative of each fairy will also be given out to every guest at the entrance.
Garden guests can appreciate the doors with their eyes but should be mindful not to touch the fairy residences. They are quite delicate and can disturb the fairies.
A spokesperson for Leu Gardens says events like the Fairy Doors represent a larger effort to bring in a more diverse audience.
The Fairy Doors exhibit will be at Leu Gardens through September 5, and is included with regular admission and memberships. The gardens also offers free admission the first Monday of each month to all.
Leu Gardens is open 9am-5pm daily, but no admission or entrance is allowed after 4pm.
For more info, visit leugardens.org.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022