With the rise in tourists returning to Walt Disney World, the resort has announced they will be reopening three dining options in the next few months.
Starting May 16, Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will offer an all-you-care-to-enjoy family-style dinner that will include “no touch” interactions with the characters, as Mickey and some of his favorite pals make surprising appearances in each of the dining rooms.
The dinner menu will include items like “Chef Mickey’s Caesar,” citrus-poached shrimp salad, and assorted breads, plus main courses of gnocchi, roasted garlic potato Gratin, plant-based faro wheat fried rice, prime rib, roasted turkey, and salmon, and an assortment of sweets to top off the meal. There will also be kid’s items like mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, and turkey corn dog nuggets.
On May 18, Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort reopens. The restaurant will serve breakfast and dinner, but Minnie’s Beach Bash Character Breakfast and the Seafood-and-More Dinner Buffet will not return at reopening.
The all-you-care-to enjoy family-style breakfast menu will feature popular staples like pastries, including the layered crispy cream-filled “Lobster Tail,” omelets, and Mickey and Minnie waffles. Dinner will include house-made Parker House rolls and corn bread, a seafood boil with a variety of fresh seafood, The Turf Platter with steak and chicken, and lobster mac and cheese.
Bookings for Cape May Café and dinnertime at Chef Mickey’s open on May 7.
Also set to open some time this summer, Tusker House Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will featured a modified character dining experience, where guests will enjoy delicious family-style entrees inspired by the flavors of Africa and can snap photos of Donald Duck and friends, dressed in their safari best as they promenade through the restaurant.
I’ll let you know when I hear of an opening date and reservations being available to book for this.
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘The Prom’ At Dr. Phillips Center Dec 7-12, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @ThePromMusical #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 28, 2021
- 4th Annual FusionFest Returns To Downtown Orlando Nov 27-28, 2021 .. #FusionFest #OrlandoArts - November 23, 2021
- Holidays At LEGOLAND Return To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 26, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #OrlandoHolidays #HolidaysatLEGOLAND - November 22, 2021
- Iron Chef Morimoto Returns to Morimoto Asia to Host Events in Dec 2021 .. #MorimotoAsia #DisneySprings #OrlandoFoodies - November 21, 2021
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2021 In Orlando .. #ThanksgivingDay #ThanksgivingDinners #ThanksgivingBrunch - November 20, 2021
- 2021 Orlando Walk for Apraxia Takes Place Nov. 20 in Casselberry .. #WalkForApraxia @apraxia_kids - November 16, 2021
- The New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Hotel Officially Opens in Orlando .. #WaltDisneyWorldSwanReserve #SwanReserve #OrlandoHotels #DisneyHotels - November 15, 2021
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The 2021 Holidays Starting Nov. 19 .. #DazzlingNights @Creative_Proj @LeuGardens - November 12, 2021
- Immersive Van Gogh Exhibition Debuts in Orlando November 26, 2021 .. #ImmersiveVanGogh #OrlandoArt - November 11, 2021