With the rise in tourists returning to Walt Disney World, the resort has announced they will be reopening three dining options in the next few months.
Starting May 16, Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will offer an all-you-care-to-enjoy family-style dinner that will include “no touch” interactions with the characters, as Mickey and some of his favorite pals make surprising appearances in each of the dining rooms.
The dinner menu will include items like “Chef Mickey’s Caesar,” citrus-poached shrimp salad, and assorted breads, plus main courses of gnocchi, roasted garlic potato Gratin, plant-based faro wheat fried rice, prime rib, roasted turkey, and salmon, and an assortment of sweets to top off the meal. There will also be kid’s items like mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, and turkey corn dog nuggets.
On May 18, Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort reopens. The restaurant will serve breakfast and dinner, but Minnie’s Beach Bash Character Breakfast and the Seafood-and-More Dinner Buffet will not return at reopening.
The all-you-care-to enjoy family-style breakfast menu will feature popular staples like pastries, including the layered crispy cream-filled “Lobster Tail,” omelets, and Mickey and Minnie waffles. Dinner will include house-made Parker House rolls and corn bread, a seafood boil with a variety of fresh seafood, The Turf Platter with steak and chicken, and lobster mac and cheese.
Bookings for Cape May Café and dinnertime at Chef Mickey’s open on May 7.
Also set to open some time this summer, Tusker House Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will featured a modified character dining experience, where guests will enjoy delicious family-style entrees inspired by the flavors of Africa and can snap photos of Donald Duck and friends, dressed in their safari best as they promenade through the restaurant.
I’ll let you know when I hear of an opening date and reservations being available to book for this.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022