Ahead of Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary, Disney PhotoPass Service is teaming up with Snap to offer magical augmented reality experiences to share with your friends and family, featuring some of your favorite Disney characters.
Special Snapchat lenses will feature Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, allowing guests to insert them into your Snap photos.
The Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Lenses will be available in the Snapchat app only at Walt Disney World Resort, but to celebrate the launch, guests can try them at home, anywhere in the U.S., until June 3, 2021.
Find them on the new Disney PhotoPass Snapchat profile, plus more fun Walt Disney World stories on the Walt Disney World Snapchat profile.
Plus, this fall, “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” will bring Disney fans together to commemorate 50 incredible years of magic. To mark the occasion, Disney PhotoPass Service is working with Snap to virtually transform Cinderella Castle.
With the My Disney Experience app, you’ll be able to place your favorite image captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers on the iconic castle with augmented reality.
I’m told there will be even more to discover in the My Disney Experience app this fall, including special Disney PhotoPass Lenses you can use right from the app, all powered by Snap’s camera technology.
If you give the lenses a try, let me know what you think of them.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023