SeaWorld Orlando has announced the return of Viva La Música, its fan-favorite Latin-inspired festival, for two weekends this month, May 15-16 and May 22-23, 2021.
Each Saturday and Sunday will feature live music and dancing zones, a pop-up market of authentic gifts by local artisans, and a menu of Latin food and drinks available for purchase.
The event will take place with the park’s enhanced health and safety measures, including limited capacity, reservations, enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures, temperature checks, and face covering requirements.
Viva La Música is included with regular admission and takes place during park hours. For more information, or to purchase admission, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023