OneBlood, the not for profit blood center serving Florida, North Carolina and much of the Southeastern United States, has announced there is a critical need for blood donors.
While all blood types are needed, there is an increased demand for O negative and O positive blood donations.
All whole blood donors who donate between now and May 16th will receive a $20 eGift card plus a OneBlood t-shirt.
Generally healthy people age 16 or older who weigh at least 110 pounds can donate blood.
To find a OneBlood location or Big Red Bus blood drive, and to schedule an appointment, please visit oneblood.org.
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023
- The Wheel at ICON Park Evacuated After Power Outage on New Year’s Eve - January 1, 2023
- “Jurassic World Live Tour” Roars Into Orlando’s Amway Center Jan 13-16, 2023 + We Have a Discount Code! - December 30, 2022