Main Event, the family fun center brand which has a location at Pointe Orlando, is looking to recognize the families and individuals who inspired all by making lives and communities better over the last year with the launch of its “Every Reason to Celebrate: Above and Beyonders” campaign.
The contest will run through Sunday, May 16, with winners being announced in mid-June. Nominations can be made at mainevent.com/everyreasontocelebrate.
The criteria includes, but is not limited to, local acts of service and kindness that made an impact. Nominations could be a dad who’s a first responder and hasn’t taken any days off, or a hyper-creative mom with a brilliant idea, or a student who started a neighborhood clothing drive to donate to a local charity. You get the idea.
Twelve winners from Main Event markets will be selected to win a year of FREE fun at Main Event! This includes free activities, games, and food to reward these deserving “above and beyonders” with some much needed fun and a reason to celebrate!
“At Main Event, we believe that we are more than just the best place for families to celebrate; we’re the place that celebrates family,” said Chris Morris, Chief Executive Officer, Main Event Entertainment.
“We know there are so many inspiring people in all of our communities, who either worked countless days on the frontlines protecting their communities during the pandemic, started a small business that gave back to those most vulnerable or even managed to keep the family unit together through schooling at home and working multiple jobs. These above and beyonders have definitely earned the right to have some fun and we are thrilled to be able to offer them that opportunity.”
Main Event locations feature a multitude of fun under one roof, including state-of-the-art bowling, laser tag, billiards, arcade games, shuffleboard, gravity ropes, ziplines, virtual reality, and a full-service food and drinks menu.
- Orlando Museum of Art Plans Downtown Orlando Expansion and More for Centennial Celebration .. @OMAOrlando #OrlandoMuseumOfArt #DowntownOrlando #OrlandoArts - May 13, 2021
- LEGOLAND Florida To Open New LEGO MYTHICA 4D and AR Experience May 27, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #LEGOMythica #BuiltForKids - May 13, 2021
- Viva La Música Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Weekends May 15-23, 2021 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #VivaLaMusica - May 12, 2021
- Gatorland Hosts Gatorpalooza Fun Fest 2021 on May 15-16 .. @Gatorland #Gatorland #OrlandoAttractions #Gatorpalooza - May 12, 2021
- 62nd Annual Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns to Central Park May 14-16, 2021 .. @WPSAF #WinterParkArts #CentralFlorida #ArtFestivals - May 11, 2021
- OneBlood Announces Critical Appeal for Blood Donors of All Blood Types .. @My1Blood #BloodDonations - May 11, 2021
- Local Restaurants Band Together for BBQ Around Orlando May 12 In Memory of Chef Chuck Cobb .. #ChefCobb #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - May 10, 2021
- ‘Disney After Hours BOO BASH’ Coming to Magic Kingdom this Fall .. @WaltDisneyWorld #WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyHalloween #BooBash - May 8, 2021
- Daytona Lagoon Presents the 2021 Kraken’s Revenge Slide Challenge May 15, 2021 .. #DaytonaLagoon #KrakensRevenge #DaytonaBeach #WaterParks - May 7, 2021
- Vote for Frontier Airlines Next Orlando Wing Animal! .. @VisitOrlando @FlyFrontier #VoteOrlandoFrontierTail @CentralFLZoo @WildFlorida @SEALIFEOrlando @Gatorland - May 7, 2021