Main Event, the family fun center brand which has a location at Pointe Orlando, is looking to recognize the families and individuals who inspired all by making lives and communities better over the last year with the launch of its “Every Reason to Celebrate: Above and Beyonders” campaign.
The contest will run through Sunday, May 16, with winners being announced in mid-June. Nominations can be made at mainevent.com/everyreasontocelebrate.
The criteria includes, but is not limited to, local acts of service and kindness that made an impact. Nominations could be a dad who’s a first responder and hasn’t taken any days off, or a hyper-creative mom with a brilliant idea, or a student who started a neighborhood clothing drive to donate to a local charity. You get the idea.
Twelve winners from Main Event markets will be selected to win a year of FREE fun at Main Event! This includes free activities, games, and food to reward these deserving “above and beyonders” with some much needed fun and a reason to celebrate!
“At Main Event, we believe that we are more than just the best place for families to celebrate; we’re the place that celebrates family,” said Chris Morris, Chief Executive Officer, Main Event Entertainment.
“We know there are so many inspiring people in all of our communities, who either worked countless days on the frontlines protecting their communities during the pandemic, started a small business that gave back to those most vulnerable or even managed to keep the family unit together through schooling at home and working multiple jobs. These above and beyonders have definitely earned the right to have some fun and we are thrilled to be able to offer them that opportunity.”
Main Event locations feature a multitude of fun under one roof, including state-of-the-art bowling, laser tag, billiards, arcade games, shuffleboard, gravity ropes, ziplines, virtual reality, and a full-service food and drinks menu.
The Main Event at Pointe Orlando is located on the lower level, and is set to reopen from the pandemic on May 19, 2021. A full list of safety protocols can be found on the website.
- Orange County Regional History Center Offering Free Admission to See Pulse Memorial Crosses - June 9, 2023
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- onePULSE Foundation Announces Seven-Year Anniversary Pulse Remembrance Week Activities - June 1, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023