Main Event, the family fun center brand which has a location at Pointe Orlando, is looking to recognize the families and individuals who inspired all by making lives and communities better over the last year with the launch of its “Every Reason to Celebrate: Above and Beyonders” campaign.
The contest will run through Sunday, May 16, with winners being announced in mid-June. Nominations can be made at mainevent.com/everyreasontocelebrate.
The criteria includes, but is not limited to, local acts of service and kindness that made an impact. Nominations could be a dad who’s a first responder and hasn’t taken any days off, or a hyper-creative mom with a brilliant idea, or a student who started a neighborhood clothing drive to donate to a local charity. You get the idea.
Twelve winners from Main Event markets will be selected to win a year of FREE fun at Main Event! This includes free activities, games, and food to reward these deserving “above and beyonders” with some much needed fun and a reason to celebrate!
“At Main Event, we believe that we are more than just the best place for families to celebrate; we’re the place that celebrates family,” said Chris Morris, Chief Executive Officer, Main Event Entertainment.
“We know there are so many inspiring people in all of our communities, who either worked countless days on the frontlines protecting their communities during the pandemic, started a small business that gave back to those most vulnerable or even managed to keep the family unit together through schooling at home and working multiple jobs. These above and beyonders have definitely earned the right to have some fun and we are thrilled to be able to offer them that opportunity.”
Main Event locations feature a multitude of fun under one roof, including state-of-the-art bowling, laser tag, billiards, arcade games, shuffleboard, gravity ropes, ziplines, virtual reality, and a full-service food and drinks menu.
- World’s First Peppa Pig Theme Park to Open in Central Florida Feb 2022 .. #PeppaPigFlorida @PeppaPigFlorida - October 14, 2021
- The Orange Cup Regatta Returns to Lakeland Oct 16-17, 2021 .. #OrangeCupRegatta @APBA_Racing @CentralFLSports - October 13, 2021
- Universal’s Mardi Gras Returns to Universal Orlando in 2022 .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - October 12, 2021
- Disney Genie and Lightning Lane Launch Oct. 19 at Walt Disney World .. @WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyGenie #LightningLane - October 10, 2021
- Come Out With Pride Orlando Takes Over Lake Eola Oct. 9, 2021 .. #ComeOutWithPride @orlandopride - October 7, 2021
- Universal Orlando To Close Shrek 4-D Attraction .. @UniversalOrlando #Shrek4D - October 6, 2021
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2021 With These Orlando-Area Restaurant Deals .. #NationalTacoDay #OrlandoTacos #OrlandoFoodies - October 4, 2021
- IMMERSE 2021 to Take Over Downtown Orlando Oct 15-17! .. #IMMERSEOrlando #OrlandoArts #CreativeCity #JOYBOX #COLORDAYOrlando - October 2, 2021
- Brick Or Treat Returns To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Oct 2, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #BrickorTreat - September 30, 2021
- Out and About: Magical Dining at Amatista Cookhouse at Loew’s Sapphire Falls Resort .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #AmatistaCookhouse #LoewsHotels - September 27, 2021