Serving visitors to the I-Drive area, the I-Ride Trolley will be back in service starting May 27, 2021, after being temporarily suspended due to the pandemic.
The Trolley operates two routes, both starting in the south end of I-Drive at the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets:
- The Red Line goes all the way north to the Orlando International Premium Outlets, passing by SeaWorld Orlando and the Orange County Convention Center.
- The Green Line also passes by SeaWorld Orlando and the Orange County Convention Center, but goes north to the hotel area across Kirkman Rd from Universal Orlando.
Fares are $2 per ride, payable in exact change on the trolley, or you can purchase an unlimited ride pass starting at $5 for 1 day in advance.
For more information, view route maps, or purchase passes, visit internationaldriveorlando.com/iride-trolley.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023