Serving visitors to the I-Drive area, the I-Ride Trolley will be back in service starting May 27, 2021, after being temporarily suspended due to the pandemic.
The Trolley operates two routes, both starting in the south end of I-Drive at the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets:
- The Red Line goes all the way north to the Orlando International Premium Outlets, passing by SeaWorld Orlando and the Orange County Convention Center.
- The Green Line also passes by SeaWorld Orlando and the Orange County Convention Center, but goes north to the hotel area across Kirkman Rd from Universal Orlando.
Fares are $2 per ride, payable in exact change on the trolley, or you can purchase an unlimited ride pass starting at $5 for 1 day in advance.
For more information, view route maps, or purchase passes, visit internationaldriveorlando.com/iride-trolley.
- Seven Seas Food Festival Returns To SeaWorld Orlando Feb 3-May 7, 2023 - January 27, 2023
- ‘Rock of Ages’ to Play Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Jan 25-Feb 26, 2023 - January 18, 2023
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023