Central Floridian foodies are invited to enjoy an evening of food, fine wine, spirits, beer, and entertainment at Corks & Forks on May 13 in support of the Venue on Lake Lily in Maitland.
Guest will enjoy samples from local restaurants, great wines, good music all in support of the local arts and civic community.
Founded and funded in the 1960’s by individual members, the Venue on Lake Lily, formerly known as the Maitland Civic Center, has thrived for decades as the epicenter of social, civic and cultural life in Maitland.
Tickets range from $45 for general admission to $800 for a VIP club table for eight guests.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit corksandforksmaitland.com.
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023
- The Wheel at ICON Park Evacuated After Power Outage on New Year’s Eve - January 1, 2023
- “Jurassic World Live Tour” Roars Into Orlando’s Amway Center Jan 13-16, 2023 + We Have a Discount Code! - December 30, 2022