This news should make EPCOT fans happy…Walt Disney World has announced that Club Cool Hosted by Coca-Cola will be returning to the park.
Club Cool Hosted by Coca-Cola will offer guests samples of Coca-Cola products from around the world, as well as themed merchandise. I’m sure the popular Beverly will be one of the sodas offered.
It will be opening sometime this summer across the fountain from its original location, in a spot next to the new Creations Shop flagship merchandise store (formerly MouseGear).
The attraction first opened as Ice Station Cool in June 1998, and the attraction was themed to a polar exploration, including a long cold hallway (queue) that was heaven in the summer months.
It closed for a few months in 2005, reopening as Club Cool. It offered guests the ability to taste different Coca-Cola drinks from around the world for almost 14 years until it was closed on September 8, 2019.
I always thought it was a nice break, especially when thirsty. Are you excited it’s returning?
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022